FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 1:39 PM

Colleagues,

I trust you’re well.  See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University’s Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library.

Congrats Fatima!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

Hi Sandra,

How are doing.
I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

Fatima

From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edumailto:ouc@Howard.edu>

Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edumailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edumailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>

Colleagues, I trust you’re well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University’s Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu<mailto:ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu<mailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu<mailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library
LR
Lynette Ralph
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 3:05 PM

Congratulations, Fatima.

Lynette

From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu ouc@Howard.edu>

Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu AllEmployees@howard.edu>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu AllStudents@howard.edu>

--
Lynette Ralph, Ph.D
University Librarian

Congratulations Fatima! Rinalda Rinalda L. Farrar, Ph.D. Director of Library Services Inman E. Page Library Lincoln University - Jefferson City, MO 65101 email: farrarR@lincolnu.edu (573) 681-5528 ________________________________________ From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Lynette Ralph [lralph@xula.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 9:05 AM To: Sandra Phoenix; 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'; kjefferson@auctr.edu; fbarnes@outlook.com Subject: Re: FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Congratulations, Fatima. Lynette ------------ On 12/16/15, Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> wrote: Colleagues, I trust you’re well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University’s Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu <ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu <AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu <AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library -- Lynette Ralph, Ph.D University Librarian Xavier University 1 Drexel Drive New Orleans, LA 70125
KM
Kenerson, Murle
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 4:22 PM

Congratulations Fatima!

Murle E. Kenerson, Ed. D
Associate Professor and Interim Dean, Libraries & Media Centers
Brown-Daniel Library
Tennessee State University
3500 John A. Merritt Blvd.
Nashville, TN  37209-1561
(615) 963-5203 (office)
(615) 963-5216 (fax)
mkenerson@tnstate.edu

From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edumailto:ouc@Howard.edu>

Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edumailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edumailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>

Many success with your new position. Rhue From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 8:40 AM To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' <Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org' <Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>; kjefferson@auctr.edu; fbarnes@outlook.com Subject: FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Colleagues, I trust you’re well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University’s Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com<mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com> [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu<mailto:ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu<mailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu<mailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library