FW: Juneteenth Libguide

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Fri, Jun 19, 2020 1:36 PM

Juneteenth Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Elizabeth Brumfield at Prairie View forwards the Juneteenth messaging below.

Take good care and be safe.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Brumfield, Elizabeth [mailto:ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:08 PM
To: bcala-listserv@bcala.org; Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Juneteenth Libguide

Please feel free to use the attached Juneteenth Libguide as a resource.  If you have additional information that you feel could be included please send me the link offline and I will include in the guide.  You may share the guide with your contacts and download the cookbook and Juneteenth game.
https://pvamu.libguides.com/c.php?g=1049808

Thank you

Elizabeth Jean Brumfield
Distance Services Librarian
John B. Coleman Library
Prairie View A&M University
713-790-7282
ejbrumfield@pvamu.edumailto:ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu

Juneteenth Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. Elizabeth Brumfield at Prairie View forwards the Juneteenth messaging below. Take good care and be safe. Respectfully, Sandra From: Brumfield, Elizabeth [mailto:ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu] Sent: Thursday, June 18, 2020 1:08 PM To: bcala-listserv@bcala.org; Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Juneteenth Libguide Please feel free to use the attached Juneteenth Libguide as a resource. If you have additional information that you feel could be included please send me the link offline and I will include in the guide. You may share the guide with your contacts and download the cookbook and Juneteenth game. https://pvamu.libguides.com/c.php?g=1049808 Thank you Elizabeth Jean Brumfield Distance Services Librarian John B. Coleman Library Prairie View A&M University 713-790-7282 ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu<mailto:ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu>