FW: AUC Woodruff Library Awarded $750,000 Collaborative Grant with Project STAND!

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Feb 23, 2021 3:53 PM

Congrats to the AUC Woodruff Library on this grant award!

Sandra

From: Carolyn Hart
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 11:27 AM
To: All-Staff all-staff@auctr.edu
Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Awarded $750,000 Collaborative Grant with Project STAND!

Good Morning,

This very exciting news was announced this morning in a national press release.  Thanks to Sarah Tanner and Andrea Jackson-Gavin for their diligence with seeing the project through with our external collaborators (Project STAND; University of Maryland); this critical, timely venture will advance archiving and accessibility of social justice initiatives of college students of color.  Please see details in the link below.  Thank you.

https://www.auctr.edu/news/auc-woodruff-library-awarded-750000-collaborative-grant-with-project-stand/

Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edumailto:9chart@auctr.edu
Assistant Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia  30314
Office:  (404) 978-2005
Fax:  (404) 577-5158

Our Vision:
"To reflect the excellence of our member institutions
by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."

Congrats to the AUC Woodruff Library on this grant award! Sandra From: Carolyn Hart Sent: Monday, February 22, 2021 11:27 AM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Awarded $750,000 Collaborative Grant with Project STAND! Good Morning, This very exciting news was announced this morning in a national press release. Thanks to Sarah Tanner and Andrea Jackson-Gavin for their diligence with seeing the project through with our external collaborators (Project STAND; University of Maryland); this critical, timely venture will advance archiving and accessibility of social justice initiatives of college students of color. Please see details in the link below. Thank you. https://www.auctr.edu/news/auc-woodruff-library-awarded-750000-collaborative-grant-with-project-stand/ Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edu<mailto:9chart@auctr.edu> Assistant Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 Office: (404) 978-2005 Fax: (404) 577-5158 Our Vision: "To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."