RE: Your Help is Needed (Please respond by Wednesday, February 11th)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Feb 10, 2015 12:43 AM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well. If you haven't done so, access and respond to the survey by Wednesday, February 11th.

Thanks in advance for your support.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Fayoyin, MaryJo
Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:10 PM
To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Subject: Your Help is Needed

Hello Colleagues,
The Alliance need your help.  We are gathering information to be used to fund the activities of the Alliance.  Would you please assist by completed the survey found at  https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/58MW5WG ?
It would be most helpful if the survey could be completed by Friday.
Thanks for receiving this email.
Best,
MJ

Mary Jo Fayoyin
Dean, Library Services
(Library, Archives, Audio-Visual Center)
Asa H. Gordon Library
Savannah State University
2200 Tompkins Rd.
Box 20394
P:  912.358-4329
F: 912.358-3184
www.library.savannahstate.eduhttp://www.library.savannahstate.edu
Friendly, Focused, Fast:  Improving the Library Experience

Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. If you haven't done so, access and respond to the survey by Wednesday, February 11th. Thanks in advance for your support. Respectfully, Sandra From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Fayoyin, MaryJo Sent: Tuesday, February 3, 2015 3:10 PM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: Your Help is Needed Hello Colleagues, The Alliance need your help. We are gathering information to be used to fund the activities of the Alliance. Would you please assist by completed the survey found at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/58MW5WG ? It would be most helpful if the survey could be completed by Friday. Thanks for receiving this email. Best, MJ Mary Jo Fayoyin Dean, Library Services (Library, Archives, Audio-Visual Center) Asa H. Gordon Library Savannah State University 2200 Tompkins Rd. Box 20394 P: 912.358-4329 F: 912.358-3184 www.library.savannahstate.edu<http://www.library.savannahstate.edu> Friendly, Focused, Fast: Improving the Library Experience