Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 2:34 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of Development Officer, effective today!

Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of Bethune-Cookman's alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors.

As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for individual giving.

Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.orgmailto:mkey@hbculibraries.org, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. Look to hear from her soon!

Respectfully,

Sandra

Sandra Phoenix
Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliancehttp://hbculibraries.org/
Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101
Mobile: (404) 702-5854
Web: hbculibraries.orghttp://hbculibraries.org/
Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come.
[cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/  [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance  [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/  [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

[...]
AW
Adrienne Webber
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 3:16 PM

Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to the HBCU Library Alliance Team!  I look forward to working with you as we move the Alliance forward!!!

Kind regards,
Adrienne

[cid:b8c0e5ec-52bd-43f4-ba7a-d2223f11a1c8]

Adrienne C. Webber​, Dean

University Digital Library

Grambling State University

P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245

Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268

webbera@gram.edumailto:webbera@gram.edu | www.gram.eduhttp://www.gram.edu/

EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

[...]

Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliancehttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$

Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101

Mobile: (404) 702-5854

Web: hbculibraries.orghttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$

Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org

Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come.

[cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$  [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$  [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$  [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$

Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to the HBCU Library Alliance Team! I look forward to working with you as we move the Alliance forward!!! Kind regards, Adrienne [cid:b8c0e5ec-52bd-43f4-ba7a-d2223f11a1c8] Adrienne C. Webber​, Dean University Digital Library Grambling State University P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245 Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268 webbera@gram.edu<mailto:webbera@gram.edu> | www.gram.edu<http://www.gram.edu/> ________________________________ From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 9:34 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of Development Officer, effective today! Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of Bethune-Cookman’s alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors. As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for individual giving. Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org<mailto:mkey@hbculibraries.org>, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. Look to hear from her soon! Respectfully, Sandra Sandra Phoenix Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101 Mobile: (404) 702-5854 Web: hbculibraries.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. [cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$> [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$> [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$> [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$>
AK
Anderson, Kathy
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 3:43 PM

Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org, 678-210-5801, ext. 104.
[...]

To unsubscribe send an email to
hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org

--
This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you received it in error,

Congratulations and welcome! On Mon, Aug 28, 2023 at 10:40 AM Adrienne Webber <webbera@gram.edu> wrote: > Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to > the HBCU Library Alliance Team! I look forward to working with you as we > move the Alliance forward!!! > > Kind regards, > Adrienne > > > *Adrienne C. Webber​, **Dean* > > *University Digital Library* > > *Grambling State University* > > P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245 > > Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268 > > webbera@gram.edu | www.gram.edu > > ------------------------------ > *From:* Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> > *Sent:* Monday, August 28, 2023 9:34 AM > *To:* hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org < > hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> > *Cc:* hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> > *Subject:* Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer > > > EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you > recognize the sender and know the content is safe. > > Greetings Colleagues, > > > > I trust you’re well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that > I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of > Development Officer, effective today! > > > > Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of > Bethune-Cookman’s alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from > the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As > Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for > all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy > agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also > served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible > for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors. > > > > As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, > develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities > for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial > portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. > Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted > funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private > foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for > individual giving. > > > > Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. > Look to hear from her soon! > > > > Respectfully, > > > > Sandra > > > > > > *Sandra Phoenix* > > Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliance > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> > > > Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101 > > Mobile: (404) 702-5854 > > Web: hbculibraries.org > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> > > > Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org > > *Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to > come. * > > > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$> > > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$> > > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$> > > <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$> > > _______________________________________________ > HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list -- hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org > To unsubscribe send an email to > hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org > -- *This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.*
SM
Shatiqua Mosby-Wilson
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 3:45 PM

Welcome!

Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device
Get Outlook for Androidhttps://aka.ms/AAb9ysg

[...]

Welcome! Sent from my T-Mobile 4G LTE Device Get Outlook for Android<https://aka.ms/AAb9ysg> ________________________________ From: Adrienne Webber <webbera@gram.edu> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 10:16:41 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Re: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer CAUTION: This email originates from outside of SUNO. DO NOT click links, open attachments or provide identifiable information unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. PLEASE USE CAUTION Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to the HBCU Library Alliance Team! I look forward to working with you as we move the Alliance forward!!! Kind regards, Adrienne [cid:b8c0e5ec-52bd-43f4-ba7a-d2223f11a1c8] Adrienne C. Webber​, Dean University Digital Library Grambling State University P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245 Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268 webbera@gram.edu<mailto:webbera@gram.edu> | www.gram.edu<http://www.gram.edu/> ________________________________ From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 9:34 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of Development Officer, effective today! Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of Bethune-Cookman’s alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors. As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for individual giving. Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org<mailto:mkey@hbculibraries.org>, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. Look to hear from her soon! Respectfully, Sandra Sandra Phoenix Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101 Mobile: (404) 702-5854 Web: hbculibraries.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. [cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$> [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$> [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$> [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$>
MD
Mark-Jeffery Deans
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 4:23 PM

Welcome!

Mark-Jeffery O. Deans

Director of libraries

INFORMATION SERVICES & INSTITUTIONAL ASSESSMENT

2 John Brewers Bay, St. Thomas, VI 00802-6004

P: (340) 693-1181

F: (340) 693-1545

[...]

Welcome! Mark-Jeffery O. Deans Director of libraries INFORMATION SERVICES & INSTITUTIONAL ASSESSMENT 2 John Brewers Bay, St. Thomas, VI 00802-6004 P: (340) 693-1181 F: (340) 693-1545 E: markjeffery.deans@uvi.edu<mailto:markjeffery.deans@uvi.edu> ________________________________ From: Adrienne Webber <webbera@gram.edu> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 11:16 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Re: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to the HBCU Library Alliance Team! I look forward to working with you as we move the Alliance forward!!! Kind regards, Adrienne [cid:b8c0e5ec-52bd-43f4-ba7a-d2223f11a1c8] Adrienne C. Webber​, Dean University Digital Library Grambling State University P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245 Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268 webbera@gram.edu<mailto:webbera@gram.edu> | www.gram.edu<http://www.gram.edu/> ________________________________ From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 9:34 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of Development Officer, effective today! Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of Bethune-Cookman’s alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors. As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for individual giving. Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org<mailto:mkey@hbculibraries.org>, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. Look to hear from her soon! Respectfully, Sandra Sandra Phoenix Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101 Mobile: (404) 702-5854 Web: hbculibraries.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. [cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$> [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$> [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$> [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$>
JM
Jacqueline McGehee
Mon, Aug 28, 2023 7:42 PM

Welcome, and Congratulations!!!

Dr. McGehee

Welcome, and Congratulations!!! Dr. McGehee ________________________________ From: Mark-Jeffery Deans via HBCU-LibAdmin <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 11:23 AM To: Adrienne Webber <webbera@gram.edu>; Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Re: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer Welcome! Mark-Jeffery O. Deans Director of libraries INFORMATION SERVICES & INSTITUTIONAL ASSESSMENT 2 John Brewers Bay, St. Thomas, VI 00802-6004 P: (340) 693-1181 F: (340) 693-1545 E: markjeffery.deans@uvi.edu<mailto:markjeffery.deans@uvi.edu> ________________________________ From: Adrienne Webber <webbera@gram.edu> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 11:16 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Re: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer Please join me as I extend warm CONGRATULATIONS, and Welcome Ms. Key to the HBCU Library Alliance Team! I look forward to working with you as we move the Alliance forward!!! Kind regards, Adrienne [cid:b8c0e5ec-52bd-43f4-ba7a-d2223f11a1c8] Adrienne C. Webber​, Dean University Digital Library Grambling State University P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245 Phone: 318.274.7374 | Fax: 318.274.3268 webbera@gram.edu<mailto:webbera@gram.edu> | www.gram.edu<http://www.gram.edu/> ________________________________ From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Monday, August 28, 2023 9:34 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Welcome Marion Key, HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer EXTERNAL EMAIL: Please do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe. Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well and in good spirits. It is with great excitement that I announce the hire of Marion Key, who has accepted the position of Development Officer, effective today! Marion, a Bethune Cookman University (FL) graduate and active member of Bethune-Cookman’s alumni association, joins the HBCU Library Alliance from the Fund for Advancement of Minorities Through Education (FAME). As Director of Development and Alumni Relations, Marion was responsible for all fundraising and campaign activity for a non-profit educational advocacy agency providing scholarship funding and academic enrichment. She also served as the liaison between the staff and the board of trustees and was responsible for grant writing and stewardship of current and prospective donors. As the HBCU Library Alliance Development Officer, Marion will research, develop, and implement new fundraising strategies, with responsibilities for securing annual financial goals and creating a diverse financial portfolio with multiple revenue streams to ensure financial resilience. Fundraising responsibilities will include raising operating and restricted funding through grant writing to both government agencies and private foundations, solicitations for corporate support, and campaigns for individual giving. Marion is available at mkey@hbculibraries.org<mailto:mkey@hbculibraries.org>, 678-210-5801, ext. 104. Look to hear from her soon! Respectfully, Sandra Sandra Phoenix Executive Director at HBCU Library Alliance<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Office: (678) 210-5801 ext. 101 Mobile: (404) 702-5854 Web: hbculibraries.org<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://hbculibraries.org/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkmUchqvM$> Email: sphoenix@hbculibraries.org Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. [cid:image001.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70]<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkJW6noUg$> [cid:image002.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk0sAlUPQ$> [cid:image003.png@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.instagram.com/hbcu_library_alliance/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jkRVFIwmQ$> [cid:image004.gif@01D9D98C.C0F9DE70] <https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/__;!!NGa5sw!ZohvZVcioLEJeNMEqaLp6AmrSsaCmSk8VXKt4LHkf-c0obSDOQyYXJ30EQcS4L14EETtMsYqVG8UQ5jk_gypptM$>