Here to Serve! New HBCU Library Alliance Program Manager Greeting

SY
Shaneé Yvette Willis
Wed, Jul 12, 2023 2:45 PM

Dear HBCU Library Alliance Members,

It is with immense pride and gratitude that I greet you as the newly appointed Program Manager for the HBCU Library Alliance. As a two-time graduate of HBCUs (Hail Wildcats! Eagle Pride!) I am deeply honored to serve in this role and contribute to the growth and success of our esteemed institutions. With a strong background in managing partnerships within digital archives, I bring a wealth of expertise in leveraging technology and fostering collaborations to enhance library services and resources. During my time as Director of Community Engagement for the Digital Public Library of America, I fostered dynamic partnerships with the Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library, Avery Research Center for African American History and Culture, Tuskegee University, the Amistad Research Center at Tulane University, and the Southern California Library to create national digital collectionhttps://blackwomenssuffrage.dp.la/about illuminating the remarkable roles and experiences of Black women in the women's suffrage movement, as well as Black women’s history of activism.

Now I am thrilled to work alongside each of you, drawing upon your invaluable knowledge and experiences, as we strive to empower our students, faculty, and communities with transformative library experiences. I'm eager to meet the members of this vibrant community and warmly invite you to connect with me via email at swillis@hbculibraries.org. I look forward to engaging in fruitful discussions, sharing ideas, and collaborating on exciting projects together!

Shaneé Yvette Willis, M.Div/MLS

[...]
AK
Anderson, Kathy
Wed, Jul 12, 2023 3:28 PM

Welcome! I look forward to working with you.

On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 9:49 AM Shaneé Yvette Willis <
swillis@hbculibraries.org> wrote:

[...]

To unsubscribe send an email to
hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org

--

Kathy Anderson, M.S.I.S., M.Ed.
Library Director

Office of Academic Affairs | Library
Philander Smith College | D.W. Reynolds Library & Technology Center
900 Daisy Bates Drive | Little Rock, AR 72202
(501)370-5306 direct |  kanderson@philander.edu
Library Website: https://libguides.philander.edu/home

kanderson@philander.edu

--
This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you received it in error,

Welcome! I look forward to working with you. On Wed, Jul 12, 2023 at 9:49 AM Shaneé Yvette Willis < swillis@hbculibraries.org> wrote: > Dear HBCU Library Alliance Members, > > It is with immense pride and gratitude that I greet you as the newly > appointed Program Manager for the HBCU Library Alliance. As a two-time > graduate of HBCUs (Hail Wildcats! Eagle Pride!) I am deeply honored to > serve in this role and contribute to the growth and success of our esteemed > institutions. With a strong background in managing partnerships within > digital archives, I bring a wealth of expertise in leveraging technology > and fostering collaborations to enhance library services and resources. > During my time as Director of Community Engagement for the Digital Public > Library of America, I fostered dynamic partnerships with the Atlanta > University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library, Avery Research Center for > African American History and Culture, Tuskegee University, the Amistad > Research Center at Tulane University, and the Southern California Library > to create national digital collection > <https://blackwomenssuffrage.dp.la/about> illuminating the remarkable > roles and experiences of Black women in the women's suffrage movement, as > well as Black women’s history of activism. > > Now I am thrilled to work alongside each of you, drawing upon your > invaluable knowledge and experiences, as we strive to empower our students, > faculty, and communities with transformative library experiences. I'm eager > to meet the members of this vibrant community and warmly invite you to > connect with me via email at swillis@hbculibraries.org. I look forward to > engaging in fruitful discussions, sharing ideas, and collaborating on > exciting projects together! > > Shaneé Yvette Willis, M.Div/MLS > > > _______________________________________________ > HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list -- hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org > To unsubscribe send an email to > hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org > -- *Kathy Anderson, M.S.I.S., M.Ed.* *Library Director* Office of Academic Affairs | Library Philander Smith College | D.W. Reynolds Library & Technology Center 900 Daisy Bates Drive | Little Rock, AR 72202 (501)370-5306 direct | kanderson@philander.edu Library Website: https://libguides.philander.edu/home <kanderson@philander.edu> -- *This message is for the designated recipient(s) only and may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original.*
AW
Adrienne Webber
Thu, Jul 13, 2023 3:59 PM

Welcome to the HBCU Alliance.  I look forward to engaging with you as we broaden our engagement opportunities.

Thank you for the introduction.

Adrienne C. Webber

[cid:8923c84d-8863-4d94-b927-3a2d2e6e5b31]
Adrienne C. Webber​
Dean, University Digital Library
Grambling State University
P.O. Box 4256 | Grambling, LA 71245