Tonja Renee Hunter

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Jul 13, 2017 1:37 PM

Colleagues,

See Sandra Henderson's message below.  Our thoughts and prayers are with Ms. Hunter's family and the Lawson State community.

Humbly,

Sandra

-----Original Message-----
From: Sandra L. Henderson [mailto:shenderson@lawsonstate.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:11 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: HBCU Library Alliance

It is with heartfelt sympathy that I announce the passing of Ms. Tonja Renee Hunter, Reference and Instructional Librarian for Lawson State Community College in Birmingham, Alabama.  Please keep the Lawson State Library Staff in your prayers during this difficult time.

The Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, July 15th at Greater Shiloh Baptist Church in Birmingham at 11:00 a.m.

Sincerely,
Sandra L. Henderson
Library Director
Lawson State Community College

Sent from my iPad

Colleagues, See Sandra Henderson's message below. Our thoughts and prayers are with Ms. Hunter's family and the Lawson State community. Humbly, Sandra -----Original Message----- From: Sandra L. Henderson [mailto:shenderson@lawsonstate.edu] Sent: Thursday, July 13, 2017 9:11 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: HBCU Library Alliance It is with heartfelt sympathy that I announce the passing of Ms. Tonja Renee Hunter, Reference and Instructional Librarian for Lawson State Community College in Birmingham, Alabama. Please keep the Lawson State Library Staff in your prayers during this difficult time. The Funeral Services will be held on Saturday, July 15th at Greater Shiloh Baptist Church in Birmingham at 11:00 a.m. Sincerely, Sandra L. Henderson Library Director Lawson State Community College Sent from my iPad