Lincoln University Career Opportunity

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Fri, Jul 28, 2017 10:43 AM

From: Schleer, Mark [mailto:SchleerM@lincolnu.edu]
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:41 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Career Opportunity

Hello Sandra,

Please find attached a job announcement for the Library Director's position at Inman E. Page Library on the Lincoln University; along with a link to the Lincoln website and Human Resources department herehttps://bluetigerportal.lincolnu.edu/web/human-resource-services/job-opportunities./-/message_boards/message/10910373

If you could post this announcement and link on the HBCU Library Alliance List serve, it would be most appreciated.

Contact me if you have any questions.

Best,
Mark

Mark Schleer LU '07
University Archivist
Faculty, Department of Library and Information Science
Lincoln University of Missouri
712 Lee Drive
Jefferson City, MO 65101
Phone: (573) 681-5510
Fax: (573) 681-5511
Email:  schleerm@lincolnu.edu%20schleerm@lincolnu.edu

"Without archives many stories of real people would be lost, and along with those stories, vital clues that allow us to reflect and interpret our lives today."Sarah Sheridan

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance
Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

From: Schleer, Mark [mailto:SchleerM@lincolnu.edu] Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2017 5:41 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Career Opportunity Hello Sandra, Please find attached a job announcement for the Library Director's position at Inman E. Page Library on the Lincoln University; along with a link to the Lincoln website and Human Resources department here<https://bluetigerportal.lincolnu.edu/web/human-resource-services/job-opportunities./-/message_boards/message/10910373> If you could post this announcement and link on the HBCU Library Alliance List serve, it would be most appreciated. Contact me if you have any questions. Best, Mark Mark Schleer LU '07 University Archivist Faculty, Department of Library and Information Science Lincoln University of Missouri 712 Lee Drive Jefferson City, MO 65101 Phone: (573) 681-5510 Fax: (573) 681-5511 Email: schleerm@lincolnu.edu<%20schleerm@lincolnu.edu> "Without archives many stories of real people would be lost, and along with those stories, vital clues that allow us to reflect and interpret our lives today."Sarah Sheridan Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/