FW: LeMoyne-Owen College Black History Kick-Off with Award Winning Author Dr. Bobby Lovett

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Feb 1, 2016 3:00 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Fisher, Jamaal [mailto:jamaal_fisher@loc.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 9:57 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: LeMoyne-Owen College Black History Kick-Off with Award Winning Author Dr. Bobby Lovett

Good Monday Sandra,

Please share the attached press release with our Alliance members.

Have a magical day!

Jamaal Fisher, M.L.S.| Circulation/Reference Librarian| Hollis F. Price Library| LeMoyne-Owen College|
901-435-1355 | "Leadership. Opportunity. Change."

"I can not imagine how knowing one's history would not urge one to be an activist." John Hope Franklin

-----Original Message----- From: Fisher, Jamaal [mailto:jamaal_fisher@loc.edu] Sent: Monday, February 1, 2016 9:57 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: LeMoyne-Owen College Black History Kick-Off with Award Winning Author Dr. Bobby Lovett Good Monday Sandra, Please share the attached press release with our Alliance members. Have a magical day! Jamaal Fisher, M.L.S.| Circulation/Reference Librarian| Hollis F. Price Library| LeMoyne-Owen College| 901-435-1355 | "Leadership. Opportunity. Change." "I can not imagine how knowing one's history would not urge one to be an activist." John Hope Franklin