FW: [NMRT-L] Fw: [collib-l] Two positions open

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Feb 18, 2014 1:26 PM

From: ibln@googlegroups.com [mailto:ibln@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Brown-Harden, Kimberly
Sent: Tuesday, February 18, 2014 8:25 AM
To: ibln@googlegroups.com
Subject: [IBLN] FW: [NMRT-L] Fw: [collib-l] Two positions open

Apologies for Cross-Postings
On Monday, February 17, 2014 3:24 PM, Beatriz Hardy <BBHARDY@salisbury.edumailto:BBHARDY@salisbury.edu> wrote:
I recently posted two positions to this listserv and want to encourage people to apply.  In neither case are we requiring extensive experience—for the coordinator of library instruction, three years’ experience, and for the research/instructional librarian, just related experience in an academic library, length unspecified.  Both relatively new librarians as well as those with more experience will qualify—what interests us most is having smart, creative people work in our library.

The two positions are:

Coordinator of Library Instruction (first consideration date coming up fast 2/20)
http://www.salisbury.edu/HR/Jobs/single.asp?ident=1831

Research Instructional Librarian (first consideration date 3/9)
http://www.salisbury.edu/HR/Jobs/single.asp?ident=1834

I encourage you to apply.  Salisbury University is an outstanding regional comprehensive with excellent undergraduates and a big emphasis on student research.  It is regularly included in the Princeton Review’s Best 377 Colleges.  We are moving into a new state-of-the-art library in 2016 and have a core of creative, innovative librarians.  We would love to have more!  If you would like to discuss SU or the positions with me, please feel free to contact me. Thanks.

Bea Hardy

Beatriz Betancourt Hardy, Ph.D.
Dean of Libraries and Instructional Resources
Salisbury University
1101 Camden Avenue
Salisbury, MD 21801
410-543-6133