Fwd: Regional Sub-Groups of HBCU Alliance?

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Nov 17, 2015 6:05 PM

From: Carolyn Fortson <fortsonc@denmarktech.edumailto:fortsonc@denmarktech.edu>
Date: November 17, 2015 at 12:34:42 PM EST
To: "Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org" <Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org>
Cc: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>
Subject: Regional Sub-Groups of HBCU Alliance?

Hello Everyone-Are there any regional or sub-groups of the HBCU Alliance that are active? I pose this question because in the South Carolina area, there are 8 members and some of us see each other at various meetings/conferences and we talk about getting together and sharing ideas, etc. I was curious if there are any active groups that do this within your local geographic areas.  If not, please share your thoughts, comments, etc.

Thanks! Carolyn

Carolyn Fortson, Dean
Library/LRC
Denmark Technical College