FW: Message from Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson - Department of Interior Survey (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Feb 10, 2014 1:16 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  If you haven't done so, please access the survey and input the requested information.  The survey will close on Monday, February 17th.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 8:39 AM
To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Subject: Message from Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson - Department of Interior Survey (RESPONSE REQUESTED)

Colleagues,

As you know, Ron Blakely, Associate Director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs, is serving as the Alliance's Advancement Advisor.  Ron has connected us with Robert Stanton, Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Interior.  Board Chair Henderson and Executive Director Phoenix presented an overview of the Alliance activities to Mr. Stanton in late December.  Mr. Stanton has an appreciation of HBCUs and is a Huston/Tillotson graduate.

The Department of Interior is interested in learning more about priority structural needs of our libraries and possibly providing financial and technical assistance through the Department of Historic Preservation.  Paste the survey link into your address bar and input the requested information.  The survey will close on Monday, February 17th.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNKXD7J

Contact Sandra directly at sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org if you have questions or need additional information. I look forward to your timely response as we continue our work to strengthen member libraries.

Mantra

Mantra Henderson, MLIS
Director of Library Services
James H. White Library
Mississippi Valley State University
14000 Highway 82 W. MVSU 5232
Itta Bena, MS 38941
(office)662-254-3494
(fax) 662-254-3499

Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. If you haven't done so, please access the survey and input the requested information. The survey will close on Monday, February 17th. Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 8:39 AM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: Message from Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson - Department of Interior Survey (RESPONSE REQUESTED) Colleagues, As you know, Ron Blakely, Associate Director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs, is serving as the Alliance's Advancement Advisor. Ron has connected us with Robert Stanton, Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Interior. Board Chair Henderson and Executive Director Phoenix presented an overview of the Alliance activities to Mr. Stanton in late December. Mr. Stanton has an appreciation of HBCUs and is a Huston/Tillotson graduate. The Department of Interior is interested in learning more about priority structural needs of our libraries and possibly providing financial and technical assistance through the Department of Historic Preservation. Paste the survey link into your address bar and input the requested information. The survey will close on Monday, February 17th. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNKXD7J Contact Sandra directly at sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> if you have questions or need additional information. I look forward to your timely response as we continue our work to strengthen member libraries. Mantra Mantra Henderson, MLIS Director of Library Services James H. White Library Mississippi Valley State University 14000 Highway 82 W. MVSU 5232 Itta Bena, MS 38941 (office)662-254-3494 (fax) 662-254-3499
SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Feb 17, 2014 2:33 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Today is your last opportunity to access the survey.  If you have not done so, paste this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNKXD7J  into your address bar and input the requested information.

We look forward to your responses.

Respectfully,

Sandra

Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. Today is your last opportunity to access the survey. If you have not done so, paste this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNKXD7J into your address bar and input the requested information. We look forward to your responses. Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Monday, February 10, 2014 8:16 AM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: Message from Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson - Department of Interior Survey (RESPONSE REQUESTED) Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. If you haven't done so, please access the survey and input the requested information. The survey will close on Monday, February 17th. Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2014 8:39 AM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Message from Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson - Department of Interior Survey (RESPONSE REQUESTED) Colleagues, As you know, Ron Blakely, Associate Director of the White House Initiative on HBCUs, is serving as the Alliance's Advancement Advisor. Ron has connected us with Robert Stanton, Senior Advisor to the Secretary of Interior. Board Chair Henderson and Executive Director Phoenix presented an overview of the Alliance activities to Mr. Stanton in late December. Mr. Stanton has an appreciation of HBCUs and is a Huston/Tillotson graduate. The Department of Interior is interested in learning more about priority structural needs of our libraries and possibly providing financial and technical assistance through the Department of Historic Preservation. Paste the survey link into your address bar and input the requested information. The survey will close on Monday, February 17th. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JNKXD7J Contact Sandra directly at sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> if you have questions or need additional information. I look forward to your timely response as we continue our work to strengthen member libraries. Mantra Mantra Henderson, MLIS Director of Library Services James H. White Library Mississippi Valley State University 14000 Highway 82 W. MVSU 5232 Itta Bena, MS 38941 (office)662-254-3494 (fax) 662-254-3499