Let's Talk - Wednesday, October 26, 10:00 ET

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Oct 5, 2022 2:38 PM

Members, please join the Board of Directors on Wednesday, October 26, 10:00 ET for the inaugural Let's Talk virtual session. We look forward to providing information and updates on HBCU Library Alliance activities.

More importantly, let us hear from you about news and activities in your library!

Register at the link below.  We look forward to the first "Let's Talk."

Respectfully,

Sandra
[cid:image001.png@01D8D801.54CCE270]https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FRTN29

Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
678-210-5801 ext. 101 (office)
404-702-5854 (cell)
http://www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance

Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

[...]
Thu, Oct 20, 2022 1:52 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

If you haven't done so, register for the Let's Talk session.  It's open to all library staff.

See you soon!

Sandra

[...]

Greetings Colleagues, If you haven't done so, register for the Let's Talk session. It's open to all library staff. See you soon! Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Wednesday, October 5, 2022 10:38 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: Let's Talk - Wednesday, October 26, 10:00 ET Members, please join the Board of Directors on Wednesday, October 26, 10:00 ET for the inaugural Let's Talk virtual session. We look forward to providing information and updates on HBCU Library Alliance activities. More importantly, let us hear from you about news and activities in your library! Register at the link below. We look forward to the first "Let's Talk." Respectfully, Sandra [cid:image001.png@01D8D801.54CCE270]<https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2FRTN29> Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance 678-210-5801 ext. 101 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/