IMPORTANT MESSAGING: HBCU Library Alliance relocates to Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, May 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Today I'm celebrating the HBCU Library Alliance, the early Call for Cooperation, the 2002 Inaugural Meeting, the voice of HBCU libraries, the partnerships and activities with LYRASIS and other organizations, and the upcoming move to the Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library!

The HBCU Library Alliance is appreciative of LYRASIS' long-term commitment and support of activities to strengthen member libraries.

July 1st is the target date for the transition.  Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Founding Board Chair Loretta Parham for welcoming us to Woodruff Library.  We look forward to the journey ahead and closer connections to the communities we serve.

Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information.

Stay tuned!

Sandra

SANDRA M. PHOENIX
Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
800-999-8558, ext. 4820
404-592-4820
Skype: sandra.phoenix1
Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/
Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

1438 West Peachtree NW
Suite 150
Atlanta,GA 30309
Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS)
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.orghttp://www.lyrasis.org/
Honor the ancestors, honor the children.

[...]
ML
Mantra L Henderson
Thu, May 26, 2016 1:50 PM

I echo Sandra's sentiments in saying that the Alliance is very much appreciative of LYRASIS’ long-term commitment and support of activities to strengthen our member libraries.

Additionally, many, many thanks to Loretta for all that she does in support of the Alliance.

Mantra Henderson, MLIS

HBCU Library Alliance Board Chair

Director of Library Services

James H. White Library

Mississippi Valley State University

14000 Hwy 82 W MVSU 5232

Itta Bena, MS 38941

662-254-3494 (phone)

662-254-3499 (fax)

[...]

I echo Sandra's sentiments in saying that the Alliance is very much appreciative of LYRASIS’ long-term commitment and support of activities to strengthen our member libraries. Additionally, many, many thanks to Loretta for all that she does in support of the Alliance. Mantra Henderson, MLIS HBCU Library Alliance Board Chair Director of Library Services James H. White Library Mississippi Valley State University 14000 Hwy 82 W MVSU 5232 Itta Bena, MS 38941 662-254-3494 (phone) 662-254-3499 (fax) ________________________________ From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2016 7:12:22 AM To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'; 'kjefferson@auctr.edu' Subject: IMPORTANT MESSAGING: HBCU Library Alliance relocates to Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well. Today I’m celebrating the HBCU Library Alliance, the early Call for Cooperation, the 2002 Inaugural Meeting, the voice of HBCU libraries, the partnerships and activities with LYRASIS and other organizations, and the upcoming move to the Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library! The HBCU Library Alliance is appreciative of LYRASIS’ long-term commitment and support of activities to strengthen member libraries. July 1st is the target date for the transition. Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Founding Board Chair Loretta Parham for welcoming us to Woodruff Library. We look forward to the journey ahead and closer connections to the communities we serve. Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information. Stay tuned! Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> 800-999-8558, ext. 4820 404-592-4820 Skype: sandra.phoenix1 Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/ 1438 West Peachtree NW Suite 150 Atlanta,GA 30309 Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS) Fax: 404.892.7879 www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/> Honor the ancestors, honor the children.