FW: Winterthur Program in American Material Culture

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Nov 11, 2019 8:32 PM

Colleagues,

See additional information below regarding Winterthur Program in Material Culture.

Respectfully,

Sandra

Full tuition scholarship, a fellowship stipend ($21,000 in 2019-2020), and research and presentation travel grants are available to all students accepted into the program.

Participate in person at Winterthur Museum, Garden & Library in Delaware or -NEW- join us for the Information and Q+A portion of the Visit Day remotely via Zoom (https://www.zoom.us/signup).

Register via our website: WinterthurProgram.udel.eduhttp://WinterthurProgram.udel.edu

Learn more about the Program via our student blog: https://sites.udel.edu/materialmatters/category/opportunities/

Email: mailto:winterthurprogram@udel.edu winterthurprogram@udel.edumailto:winterthurprogram@udel.edu

Any interested student/colleague will only need to download the free Zoom app (https://www.zoom.us/signup) to participate. We ask interested parties to register via our website on either the 'Home' or 'Apply' pages. The registration form gives a bit more information on joining the session remotely, and I will be in touch with each registrant to share details including the meeting link-before each date.

Laura Schmidt
Winterthur Program in American Material Culture
Center for Material Culture Studies
University of Delaware
Newark, DE
302 831 2678