FW: job posting

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Jan 26, 2017 4:54 PM

Colleagues,

This is an updated position description; delete this morning's earlier message.

Sandra

From: Marvelyn Thomas
Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:49 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: job posting

Happy Thursday to you!  Please share the attached job with the listserv.

Have a wonderful and joyous day!

Marvelyn Thomas, PHR
Human Resources Director
Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive SW
Atlanta, GA  30314
(404) 978-2080 - Phone
(404) 978-2076 - fax
mthomas@auctr.edumailto:mthomas@auctr.edu - email

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!

Colleagues, This is an updated position description; delete this morning's earlier message. Sandra From: Marvelyn Thomas Sent: Thursday, January 26, 2017 11:49 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: job posting Happy Thursday to you! Please share the attached job with the listserv. Have a wonderful and joyous day! Marvelyn Thomas, PHR Human Resources Director Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 (404) 978-2080 - Phone (404) 978-2076 - fax mthomas@auctr.edu<mailto:mthomas@auctr.edu> - email We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!