FW: Slave Narratives

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Jun 18, 2015 4:12 PM

Congrats to Southern University!
Sandra

From: ANGELA PROCTOR [mailto:ANGELA_PROCTOR@subr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:43 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix
Subject: Slave Narratives

Hello Sandra,
We would like to announce the following on the HBCU listserv.  Please let me know if you have any questions.
Thanks
The Southern University - John B. Cade Library,  Archives and Manuscripts Department is proud to announce the digitized release of its 1935 Slave Narratives collection.
To view the collection please click on the link below.
http://star.lib.subr.edu/starweb/l.skca-catalog/servlet.starweb?path=l.skca-catalog/skcacatalog.web
Angela
Angela V. Proctor
Archivist/Digital Librarian
John B. Cade Libraryhttp://www.lib.subr.edu/
Southern University and A&M Collegehttp://www.subr.edu/
167 Roosevelt Steptoe Avenue
Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70813-0001
225/771-2624 - WK
225/771-4113 - FAX
Angela_proctor@subr.edumailto:Angela_proctor@subr.edu

Congrats to Southern University! Sandra From: ANGELA PROCTOR [mailto:ANGELA_PROCTOR@subr.edu] Sent: Wednesday, June 17, 2015 2:43 PM To: Sandra Phoenix Subject: Slave Narratives Hello Sandra, We would like to announce the following on the HBCU listserv. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks The Southern University - John B. Cade Library, Archives and Manuscripts Department is proud to announce the digitized release of its 1935 Slave Narratives collection. To view the collection please click on the link below. http://star.lib.subr.edu/starweb/l.skca-catalog/servlet.starweb?path=l.skca-catalog/skcacatalog.web Angela Angela V. Proctor Archivist/Digital Librarian John B. Cade Library<http://www.lib.subr.edu/> Southern University and A&M College<http://www.subr.edu/> 167 Roosevelt Steptoe Avenue Baton Rouge, Louisiana 70813-0001 225/771-2624 - WK 225/771-4113 - FAX Angela_proctor@subr.edu<mailto:Angela_proctor@subr.edu>