FW: Loretta Parham - Atlanta's Top 500 Most Powerful Leaders![EXTERNAL]

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Feb 11, 2021 8:50 PM

From: Wilcher, Cheryl [mailto:cwilcher@FMUNIV.EDU]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 3:22 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org
Subject: RE: Loretta Parham - Atlanta's Top 500 Most Powerful Leaders![EXTERNAL]

Congratulations Loretta!!

From: HBCU-Lib hbcu-lib-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:56 PM
To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org

From: McLaughlin, LaVerne L. [mailto:laverne.mclaughlin@asurams.edu]
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 1:17 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>

Congratulations Loretta!  We are very proud of your accomplishment as one of Atlanta's Top 500 Most Powerful Leaders!

[Image removed by sender. Albany State University (LOGO)]

LaVerne L. McLaughlin, MSLS, PhD
Director of Libraries & Archives/ Associate Professor
James Pendergrast Memorial Library
504 College Drive
Albany, GA 31705
laverne.mclaughlin@asurams.edumailto:laverne.mclaughlin@asurams.edu
229.500.3021 (office)
229-364-5596 (cell)
229-500-4941 (fax)

[Image removed by sender. Visit us on Facebook]https://www.facebook.com/AlbanyStateUniv/ [Image removed by sender. Follow us on Twitter] https://twitter.com/albanystateuniv?lang=en  [Image removed by sender. Follow us on Instagram] https://www.instagram.com/albanystateuniversity/?hl=en

Albany State University
504 College Drive
Albany, GA 31705
https://www.asurams.eduhttps://www.asurams.edu/

ASU's Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is Guiding Persistence to Success. Learn more at www.asurams.edu/qephttps://www.asurams.edu/qep.

"The most important asset of any library goes home at night -- the library staff." - TIMOTHY HEALY