RE: ALA Vote-website correction

LP
Loretta Parham
Wed, Mar 9, 2016 9:31 PM

Correction: website is  www.jimneal.orghttp://www.jimneal.org

Loretta Parham, CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!
From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Parham
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:13 PM
To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org; 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'
Subject: ALA Vote

Greetings:

I am writing to encourage you to vote in the upcoming ALA elections.  Ballots will go out the week of March 14.

I am also asking that you give serious consideration and join me in a vote for Jim Neal for ALA president.

I am confident that Jim will continue to bring his extensive experience, expertise, creative and forward
thinking, his sense of humor, and passionate commitment to the Association.  By electing him President we will
empower him with the opportunity to promote an "outward view rather than an inward focus for ALA
the profession and libraries of all types."

His website provides more information, take a look!  Jimneal@org.mailto:Jimneal@org.

Loretta Parham,  CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive
Atlanta, GA 30314
404-978-2018
www.auctr.eduhttp://www.auctr.edu/

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!
P Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email

Correction: website is www.jimneal.org<http://www.jimneal.org> Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Parham Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2016 4:13 PM To: Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org; 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org' Subject: ALA Vote Greetings: I am writing to encourage you to vote in the upcoming ALA elections. Ballots will go out the week of March 14. I am also asking that you give serious consideration and join me in a vote for Jim Neal for ALA president. I am confident that Jim will continue to bring his extensive experience, expertise, creative and forward thinking, his sense of humor, and passionate commitment to the Association. By electing him President we will empower him with the opportunity to promote an "outward view rather than an inward focus for ALA the profession and libraries of all types." His website provides more information, take a look! Jimneal@org.<mailto:Jimneal@org.> Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2018 www.auctr.edu<http://www.auctr.edu/> We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! P Please consider whether it is necessary to print this email