FW: Call for Proposals and Open Registration-Code4Lib Southeast 2018 (July 27, 2018)

LP
Loretta Parham
Fri, May 18, 2018 3:45 PM

Loretta Parham, CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!
From: Cliff Landis
Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 11:36 AM
To: librarians librarians@auctr.edu
Subject: Call for Proposals and Open Registration-Code4Lib Southeast 2018 (July 27, 2018)

Present at Code4Lib Southeast 2018

We're seeking presenters for Code4Lib Southeast 2018.

July 27, 2018, 10:00am to 4:00pm

Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Libraryhttps://www.auctr.edu/

Atlanta, Georgia

We're accepting proposals for:

  •    Presentations (20-minute talk, 5-minute Q&A)

  •    Lightning talks (5-minute talk, 2-minute Q&A)

  •    Breakout discussions or workshops (25 minutes)

  •    Interactive poster presentations and demos (during lunch)

Use the online proposal form to submit your proposalhttps://goo.gl/forms/IKnsXxroOZW6Bjin1.

The Code4Lib Wiki is currently down, but we will add information as soon as possible about topics of interest and session formats.

Attend Code4Lib Southeast 2018

Registration for the conferencehttps://goo.gl/forms/laB3AEIG3G3BT8bB2 is open. The Code4Lib Wiki is currently down, but we will add information as soon as possible about local hotels and restaurants if you plan to stay overnight.

You don't have to be from the Southeast to attend the conference or present.

About Code4Lib

Code4Lib is about more than code and libraries. It's for anyone who works with "technology stuff" in libraries, archives, or museums. Code4Lib Southeast aims to foster collaboration in the Southeast Code4Lib community.

Cliff Landis
Digital Initiatives Librarian
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA  30314
404-978-2155 (v)
http://www.auctr.eduhttp://www.auctr.edu/
jlandis@auctr.edumailto:jlandis@auctr.edu

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!

Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! From: Cliff Landis Sent: Friday, May 18, 2018 11:36 AM To: librarians <librarians@auctr.edu> Subject: Call for Proposals and Open Registration-Code4Lib Southeast 2018 (July 27, 2018) Present at Code4Lib Southeast 2018 We're seeking presenters for Code4Lib Southeast 2018. July 27, 2018, 10:00am to 4:00pm Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library<https://www.auctr.edu/> Atlanta, Georgia We're accepting proposals for: * Presentations (20-minute talk, 5-minute Q&A) * Lightning talks (5-minute talk, 2-minute Q&A) * Breakout discussions or workshops (25 minutes) * Interactive poster presentations and demos (during lunch) Use the online proposal form to submit your proposal<https://goo.gl/forms/IKnsXxroOZW6Bjin1>. The Code4Lib Wiki is currently down, but we will add information as soon as possible about topics of interest and session formats. Attend Code4Lib Southeast 2018 Registration for the conference<https://goo.gl/forms/laB3AEIG3G3BT8bB2> is open. The Code4Lib Wiki is currently down, but we will add information as soon as possible about local hotels and restaurants if you plan to stay overnight. You don't have to be from the Southeast to attend the conference or present. About Code4Lib Code4Lib is about more than code and libraries. It's for anyone who works with "technology stuff" in libraries, archives, or museums. Code4Lib Southeast aims to foster collaboration in the Southeast Code4Lib community. The Code4Lib Southeast 2018 Conference is sponsored by Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library<https://www.auctr.edu/> and Georgia State University Library<https://library.gsu.edu/>. Cliff Landis Digital Initiatives Librarian Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2155 (v) http://www.auctr.edu<http://www.auctr.edu/> jlandis@auctr.edu<mailto:jlandis@auctr.edu> We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!