FW: New Digital Collections from CLIR grant

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Nov 18, 2019 3:54 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

See exciting news below from Christine Wiseman at AUC Woodruff Library re: CLIR project!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Christine Wiseman
Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 5:00 PM
To: All-Staff all-staff@auctr.edu
Subject: New Digital Collections from CLIR grant

I'm excited to announce newly digitized newspaper titles from Morehouse College are available online through the Georgia Historic Newspaper Archive website.
These newspapers were digitized and described as part of the CLIR funded project, Our Story: Digitizing Publications and Photographs of the Historically Black Atlanta University Center Institutions, along with partners, Digital Library of Georgia, Morehouse College and Spelman College Archives.

The Athenaeum, 1917-1925

https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn98240343/
The Maroon Tiger, 1926-2008
https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn49809884/

Inside Morehouse, 2008-2015

https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn19730045/

The Maroon, 1996-1997

https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn12070088/

Please share widely with your contacts and stakeholders.

Christine Wiseman
Head, Digital Services Department
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA  30314
404-978-2038 (v)
http://www.auctr.eduhttp://www.auctr.edu/
cwiseman@auctr.edumailto:cwiseman@auctr.edu

[RWWL_logocol_right]

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!

Greetings Colleagues, See exciting news below from Christine Wiseman at AUC Woodruff Library re: CLIR project! Respectfully, Sandra From: Christine Wiseman Sent: Wednesday, November 13, 2019 5:00 PM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: New Digital Collections from CLIR grant I'm excited to announce newly digitized newspaper titles from Morehouse College are available online through the Georgia Historic Newspaper Archive website. These newspapers were digitized and described as part of the CLIR funded project, Our Story: Digitizing Publications and Photographs of the Historically Black Atlanta University Center Institutions, along with partners, Digital Library of Georgia, Morehouse College and Spelman College Archives. The Athenaeum, 1917-1925 https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn98240343/ The Maroon Tiger, 1926-2008 https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn49809884/ Inside Morehouse, 2008-2015 https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn19730045/ The Maroon, 1996-1997 https://gahistoricnewspapers.galileo.usg.edu/lccn/sn12070088/ Please share widely with your contacts and stakeholders. Christine Wiseman Head, Digital Services Department Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2038 (v) http://www.auctr.edu<http://www.auctr.edu/> cwiseman@auctr.edu<mailto:cwiseman@auctr.edu> [RWWL_logocol_right] We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!