FW: Positions Available at Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Feb 7, 2017 1:21 PM

From: Richard Bradberry [mailto:richard.bradberry@morgan.edu]
Sent: Monday, February 6, 2017 10:07 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Positions Available at Morgan State University, Baltimore, MD

Good morning, Sandra,

If possible, please post the following job announcements available at Morgan State University.

Thanks,
Richard

Morgan State University has the following positions available, posted under the Quick Links--Jobs section on the Morgan website:  www.morgan.eduhttp://www.morgan.edu/

Administrative Positions
Head, Access Services/Systems Librarian
Instructional/Digital Initiatives Librarian
Reference/Government Documents Librarian

Contractual Position
Information Literacy Librarian (Full-time Contractual Position--3 1/2 Years)

If the positions have not been filled by the time those of you who will be attending the 2017 ACRL Conference in Baltimore, we would be happy to have you stop by the University Library for a visit and discuss the position of your interest.  Contact me at the following for more information.  I look forward to our conversation!

--
Richard Bradberry, Ph. D.
Director of Library Services

443.885.3488