Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts - Board Appointment

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Feb 1, 2018 3:55 PM

Colleagues,

I've accepted the invitation to serve on the Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) Board of Directors! Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for this connection. Debbie is also serving on the CCAHA Board.

CCAHA is one of the largest nonprofit conservation centers in the country and provided services to the HBCU Library Alliance in support of three rounds of preservation grant funding.  During my recent travel to Philadelphia for the CCAHA Board meeting, I toured their facility and talked with staff about their dynamic projects.

I look forward to this journey and to contributing the value of HBCUs, their experiences, perspectives and needs to Board discussions. Follow this link http://ccaha.org/ for more information on CCAHA.

Respectfully,

Sandra

SANDRA M. PHOENIX
HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive SW
Atlanta, GA 30314
404-978-2118 (office)
404-702-5854 (cell)
http://www.hbculibraries.org/
sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org%3cmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>
Honor the ancestors, honor the children.

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance
Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

[...]
LP
Loretta Parham
Thu, Feb 1, 2018 6:23 PM

Congratulations Sandra!

Loretta
Loretta Parham, CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!

[...]

Congratulations Sandra! Loretta Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! From: HBCU-LibAdmin [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 10:56 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; Karen Jefferson <kjefferson@auctr.edu> Subject: Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts - Board Appointment Colleagues, I've accepted the invitation to serve on the Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) Board of Directors! Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for this connection. Debbie is also serving on the CCAHA Board. CCAHA is one of the largest nonprofit conservation centers in the country and provided services to the HBCU Library Alliance in support of three rounds of preservation grant funding. During my recent travel to Philadelphia for the CCAHA Board meeting, I toured their facility and talked with staff about their dynamic projects. I look forward to this journey and to contributing the value of HBCUs, their experiences, perspectives and needs to Board discussions. Follow this link http://ccaha.org/ for more information on CCAHA. Respectfully, Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2118 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org/ sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org%3cmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Honor the ancestors, honor the children. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/
RM
Robert Miller
Fri, Feb 2, 2018 12:28 AM

Wonderful news Sandra!

We are very proud of you.

:)

Robert Miller
Chief Executive Officer
West Coast Tech. Center - San Francisco, Ca.
East Coast Ops. Center - Atlanta, Ga.
Cell: 415-640-1092
Skype: Robert-Miller

[cid:image004.png@01D39115.9BCB77A0]

         Applications are now open for the 2018 Catalyst Fund

On Feb 1, 2018, at 10:23 AM, Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edumailto:lparham@auctr.edu> wrote:

[...]

HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list
HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org

Wonderful news Sandra! We are very proud of you. :) R Robert Miller Chief Executive Officer West Coast Tech. Center - San Francisco, Ca. East Coast Ops. Center - Atlanta, Ga. Cell: 415-640-1092 Skype: Robert-Miller [cid:image004.png@01D39115.9BCB77A0] Applications are now open for the 2018 Catalyst Fund On Feb 1, 2018, at 10:23 AM, Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu<mailto:lparham@auctr.edu>> wrote: Congratulations Sandra! Loretta Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s expectation…Because We Care! From: HBCU-LibAdmin [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix Sent: Thursday, February 01, 2018 10:56 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>; Karen Jefferson <kjefferson@auctr.edu<mailto:kjefferson@auctr.edu>> Subject: Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts - Board Appointment Colleagues, I’ve accepted the invitation to serve on the Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) Board of Directors! Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for this connection. Debbie is also serving on the CCAHA Board. CCAHA is one of the largest nonprofit conservation centers in the country and provided services to the HBCU Library Alliance in support of three rounds of preservation grant funding. During my recent travel to Philadelphia for the CCAHA Board meeting, I toured their facility and talked with staff about their dynamic projects. I look forward to this journey and to contributing the value of HBCUs, their experiences, perspectives and needs to Board discussions. Follow this link http://ccaha.org/ for more information on CCAHA. Respectfully, Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2118 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org/ sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org%3cmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Honor the ancestors, honor the children. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/ _______________________________________________ HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> http://lists.hbculibraries.org/mailman/listinfo/hbcu-libadmin_lists.hbculibraries.org
RM
Rhue, Monika
Fri, Feb 2, 2018 3:54 PM

This is a great opportunity for the HBCU Library Alliance. Sandra, we appreciate your leadership.

Debbie, thank you for making this connection.

We appreciate everyones contribution to the HBCU Library Alliance. We are on the move and transforming into something great.

Monika Rhue (Nooma)

Director of Library Services

James B. Duke Memorial Library

www.library.jcsu.eduhttp://www.library.jcsu.edu

Johnson C. Smith University

mrhue@jcsu.edu

704-371-6730

[1493318716235_library]

[...]

This is a great opportunity for the HBCU Library Alliance. Sandra, we appreciate your leadership. Debbie, thank you for making this connection. We appreciate everyones contribution to the HBCU Library Alliance. We are on the move and transforming into something great. Monika Rhue (Nooma) Director of Library Services James B. Duke Memorial Library www.library.jcsu.edu<http://www.library.jcsu.edu> Johnson C. Smith University mrhue@jcsu.edu 704-371-6730 [1493318716235_library] ________________________________ From: HBCU-LibAdmin <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Thursday, February 1, 2018 10:55:33 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; Karen Jefferson Subject: Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts - Board Appointment Colleagues, I’ve accepted the invitation to serve on the Conservation Center for Art and Historic Artifacts (CCAHA) Board of Directors! Thanks to HBCU Library Alliance Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for this connection. Debbie is also serving on the CCAHA Board. CCAHA is one of the largest nonprofit conservation centers in the country and provided services to the HBCU Library Alliance in support of three rounds of preservation grant funding. During my recent travel to Philadelphia for the CCAHA Board meeting, I toured their facility and talked with staff about their dynamic projects. I look forward to this journey and to contributing the value of HBCUs, their experiences, perspectives and needs to Board discussions. Follow this link http://ccaha.org/ for more information on CCAHA. Respectfully, Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2118 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org/ sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org%3cmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Honor the ancestors, honor the children. Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/