Two Members to Serve on Summer Conservation/Preservation Internship Program Selection Committee

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Fri, Jan 20, 2023 2:24 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well and practicing self-care.  The Call for Applications will post this morning for the 2023 Summer Conservation/Preservation Internship Program. As you know, this highly successful program introduces undergraduates to library conservation/preservation.

A panel will meet in April to select nine interns for the program. The selection process involves a review of applications and a virtual meeting to make selections and host site matching.

Two members are needed to serve on the Selection Committee. Let me hear from you no later than Wednesday, January 25th if you are willing to serve.

Thanks so much!

Sandra

Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
678-210-5801 ext. 101 (office)
404-702-5854 (cell)
http://www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance

Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

[...]
Fri, Jan 20, 2023 3:36 PM

Colleagues,

Thanks to Christine Wiseman, AUC Woodruff Library (GA) and Locord Wilson, Jackson State University (MS) for agreeing to serve on the Conservation/Preservation Internship Program Selection Committee!

Respectfully,

Sandra

[...]

Colleagues, Thanks to Christine Wiseman, AUC Woodruff Library (GA) and Locord Wilson, Jackson State University (MS) for agreeing to serve on the Conservation/Preservation Internship Program Selection Committee! Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Friday, January 20, 2023 9:25 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: Two Members to Serve on Summer Conservation/Preservation Internship Program Selection Committee Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well and practicing self-care. The Call for Applications will post this morning for the 2023 Summer Conservation/Preservation Internship Program. As you know, this highly successful program introduces undergraduates to library conservation/preservation. A panel will meet in April to select nine interns for the program. The selection process involves a review of applications and a virtual meeting to make selections and host site matching. Two members are needed to serve on the Selection Committee. Let me hear from you no later than Wednesday, January 25th if you are willing to serve. Thanks so much! Sandra Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance 678-210-5801 ext. 101 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/