FW: Harvey Library Awarded Grants from NEH and IMLS

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Oct 3, 2017 1:41 PM

From: Elsie Weatherington [mailto:eweatherington@vsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, October 3, 2017 9:41 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: RE: Harvey Library Awarded Grants from NEH and IMLS

Congratulations Tina and Hampton University!!

[cid:image001.jpg@01D33C2B.BC329C10]
Elsie S. Weatherington, Ph.D.
Dean, University Libraries
Virginia State University
1 Hayden Drive
P.O. Box 9406
Petersburg, VA  23806
*: 804-524-6811
7: 804-524-6959
eweatherington@vsu.edumailto:eweatherington@vsu.edu
[cid:image002.jpg@01D33C2B.BC329C10]
At VSU, we are proudly committed to:

  •     Providing a transformative experience for our students

  •     Strategically investing in our academic programs

  •     Embracing our position as a top Land Grant University

  •     Embracing our role as Virginia's Opportunity University

  •     Partnering together as a University to tell our story