FW: Allen University - 11th Annual Richard Allen Awards

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Feb 11, 2016 11:51 AM

From: Flavia L. Eldemire [mailto:FEldemire@allenuniversity.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, February 9, 2016 5:01 PM
To: Flavia L. Eldemire FEldemire@allenuniversity.edu
Subject: Allen University - 11th Annual Richard Allen Awards
Greetings,
Please join Allen University as we celebrate the 11th Annual Richard Allen Awards UNCF Scholarship Fundraiser Luncheon on Saturday, February 13, 2016 at the Columbia Marriott from 11:30 a.m. - 2:30 p.m.
Allen University is vital to the State of South Carolina and your support to raise the community awareness regarding our student scholars and their need for scholarship dollars to complete their undergraduate degrees is so valuable.
Attached is a Press Release, an invitation and a sponsorship package for your review.
We hope to see you the event.
Kindly,
Dr. Eldemire
Flavia L. Eldemire Ph.D./ M.B.A.
Executive Director
Special Programs, Career Placement & Marketing
Allen University
1530 Harden Street
Columbia, SC 29204
(803) 255-4742