FW: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+

LP
Loretta Parham
Thu, Nov 17, 2022 8:37 PM

FYI

Loretta Parham, CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library

www.auctr.edu

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!
Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+

Good Afternoon,

I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awardshttp://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/ for its 2022 Annual Report:  "Advancing the Vision of Excellence" in the categories of "Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit" and "Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior".  It also received an Honorable Mention  for "Annual Report Cover Design" in the same category.

MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world.  Each year 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and  other countries.  This year's gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc....so the Library was in a great competitive slate of winners!

Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community.  Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal.  It's just a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every day, especially to audiences that don't normally get to see your work.  A big Woodruff applause!

https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf

[cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70]

Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edumailto:9chart@auctr.edu
Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia  30314
Office:  (404) 978-2005
Fax:  (404) 577-5158

Our Vision:
"To reflect the excellence of our member institutions
by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."

FYI Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library www.auctr.edu We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ Good Afternoon, I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awards<http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/> for its 2022 Annual Report: "Advancing the Vision of Excellence" in the categories of "Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit" and "Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior". It also received an Honorable Mention for "Annual Report Cover Design" in the same category. MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other countries. This year's gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc....so the Library was in a great competitive slate of winners! Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It's just a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every day, especially to audiences that don't normally get to see your work. A big Woodruff applause! https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf [cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70] Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edu<mailto:9chart@auctr.edu> Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 Office: (404) 978-2005 Fax: (404) 577-5158 Our Vision: "To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."
locord.d.wilson
Fri, Nov 18, 2022 5:38 PM

Hello.
This is awesome.  Thanks for sharing.  I graduated from Atlanta University
with my M.L.S. in 1977.

Best,
Locord

[image: cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70]

"
To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First
and Best Choice for our users..."

To unsubscribe send an email to
hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org

--
Locor**d D. Wilson
Locord D. Wilson, Ph.D.

"Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up
windows to the world and inspire us to explore and achieve, and contribute
to improving our quality of life. Libraries change lives for the better".
—Sidney Sheldon

JSU Quality Enhancement Plan:

R**e-envisioning Orientation, Advising and Retention

Hello. This is awesome. Thanks for sharing. I graduated from Atlanta University with my M.L.S. in 1977. Best, Locord On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 2:38 PM Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu> wrote: > FYI > > > > Loretta Parham, CEO & Director > Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library > > www.auctr.edu > > > > *We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s > expectation…Because We Care!* > > *Subject:* AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ > > > > > > Good Afternoon, > > > > I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received > two Gold MarCom Awards <http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/> for its > 2022 Annual Report: “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories > of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual > Report, Design, Interior”. It also received an *Honorable Mention * for > “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category. > > > > MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the > largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year > 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other > countries. This year’s gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent > State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the > University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the > University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, > PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American > Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc.…so the Library was in a great competitive > slate of winners! > > > > Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to > present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. > Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a > quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments > and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It’s just > a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every > day, especially to audiences that don’t normally get to see your work. A > big Woodruff applause! > > > > https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf > > > > [image: cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70] > > > > > > > > *Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. *chart@auctr.edu > <9chart@auctr.edu> > Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications > > Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library > 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 > Office: (404) 978-2005 > > Fax: (404) 577-5158 > > *Our Vision:* > " > *To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First > and Best Choice for our users..."* > > > _______________________________________________ > HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list -- hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org > To unsubscribe send an email to > hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org > -- *Locor**d D. Wilson* Locord D. Wilson, Ph.D. Interim Dean of Libraries Associate Professor, College of Education and Human Development Jackson State University Jackson, Mississippi 39217 locord.d.wilson@jsums.edu 601-979-2386 "Libraries store the energy that fuels the imagination. They open up windows to the world and inspire us to explore and achieve, and contribute to improving our quality of life. Libraries change lives for the better". —Sidney Sheldon *JSU Quality Enhancement Plan:* *R**e-envisioning **O**rientation, **A**dvising and **R**etention*
JF
Janice Franklin
Fri, Nov 18, 2022 6:22 PM

Congratulations!

[...]

Janice R. Franklin, Ph.D.
Dean, Levi Watkins Learning Center
Project Director, National Center for the Study of Civil Rights
And African-American Culture
Alabama State University
Montgomery, AL  36101-0271

Congratulations! On Thu, Nov 17, 2022 at 2:38 PM Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu> wrote: > FYI > > > > Loretta Parham, CEO & Director > Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library > > www.auctr.edu > > > > *We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s > expectation…Because We Care!* > > *Subject:* AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ > > > > > > Good Afternoon, > > > > I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received > two Gold MarCom Awards <http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/> for its > 2022 Annual Report: “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories > of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual > Report, Design, Interior”. It also received an *Honorable Mention * for > “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category. > > > > MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the > largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year > 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other > countries. This year’s gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent > State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the > University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the > University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, > PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American > Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc.…so the Library was in a great competitive > slate of winners! > > > > Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to > present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. > Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a > quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments > and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It’s just > a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every > day, especially to audiences that don’t normally get to see your work. A > big Woodruff applause! > > > > https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf > > > > [image: cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70] > > > > > > > > *Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. *chart@auctr.edu > <9chart@auctr.edu> > Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications > > Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library > 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 > Office: (404) 978-2005 > > Fax: (404) 577-5158 > > *Our Vision:* > " > *To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First > and Best Choice for our users..."* > > > _______________________________________________ > HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list -- hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org > To unsubscribe send an email to > hbcu-libadmin-leave@lists.hbculibraries.org > -- Janice R. Franklin, Ph.D. Dean, Levi Watkins Learning Center Project Director, National Center for the Study of Civil Rights And African-American Culture Alabama State University Montgomery, AL 36101-0271
WF
Watkins, Faye
Fri, Nov 18, 2022 7:09 PM

Hi Loretta,

Congratulations! This is an awesome accomplishment.

Faye

Faye Watkins
Dean of University Libraries
Florida A&M University
Samuel H. Coleman Library
525 Orr Drive
Tallahassee, FL 32307
(850) 599-3370

Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
www.auctr.eduhttps://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.auctr.edu&c=E,1,82u7pRuh24lS9rq6lOgRnZ70Tue_e-DZCm6qcQ_3JNdLaMXBhCgdedteg3ftXqDOVYumT1TGGTEuPl4MgxlEqzcGsMJVn_e213v1X7TlsFMkyyY,&typo=1&ancr_add=1

I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awardshttps://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fenter.marcomawards.com%2fwinners%2f&c=E,1,X3ki8QAjDGDThion5dtR8diUJBgcFTZXKFZ8I9a23LC7AZz7kGSG3SrkwRGdx3GwIHT0UdSE3VRBSZ098OX0fjIpPg79Yk8UcVZoweFKfNjfjIN_8erywEdkJC4,&typo=1 for its 2022 Annual Report:  "Advancing the Vision of Excellence" in the categories of "Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit" and "Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior".  It also received an Honorable Mention  for "Annual Report Cover Design" in the same category.

https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdfhttps://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.auctr.edu%2ffiles%2f2022-library-report.pdf&c=E,1,xLGS9HXo3AbobPu3k3e7OrBWKSX0GdwI1URmVJ7nkE9ds3wL9vdiUWDWI0ojn8gmOTGa5XOpV31mPe2v_h_thfrd7H8s9SwOZ6svA6nMT0Sj2xltqeze&typo=1

[cid:image001.jpg@01D8FB57.5A366370]

Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edumailto:9chart@auctr.edu
Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia  30314
Office:  (404) 978-2005
Fax:  (404) 577-5158

Our Vision:
"To reflect the excellence of our member institutions
by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."

Hi Loretta, Congratulations! This is an awesome accomplishment. Faye Faye Watkins Dean of University Libraries Florida A&M University Samuel H. Coleman Library 525 Orr Drive Tallahassee, FL 32307 (850) 599-3370 From: Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu> Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 3:38 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ This email originated outside of Florida A&M University. If you think this is a phishing (scam) email, please forward to phishbowl@famu.edu<mailto:phishbowl@famu.edu> or call 412-HELP. ________________________________ FYI Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library www.auctr.edu<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.auctr.edu&c=E,1,82u7pRuh24lS9rq6lOgRnZ70Tue_e-DZCm6qcQ_3JNdLaMXBhCgdedteg3ftXqDOVYumT1TGGTEuPl4MgxlEqzcGsMJVn_e213v1X7TlsFMkyyY,&typo=1&ancr_add=1> We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ Good Afternoon, I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awards<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fenter.marcomawards.com%2fwinners%2f&c=E,1,X3ki8QAjDGDThion5dtR8diUJBgcFTZXKFZ8I9a23LC7AZz7kGSG3SrkwRGdx3GwIHT0UdSE3VRBSZ098OX0fjIpPg79Yk8UcVZoweFKfNjfjIN_8erywEdkJC4,&typo=1> for its 2022 Annual Report: "Advancing the Vision of Excellence" in the categories of "Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit" and "Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior". It also received an Honorable Mention for "Annual Report Cover Design" in the same category. MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other countries. This year's gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc....so the Library was in a great competitive slate of winners! Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It's just a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every day, especially to audiences that don't normally get to see your work. A big Woodruff applause! https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=https%3a%2f%2fwww.auctr.edu%2ffiles%2f2022-library-report.pdf&c=E,1,xLGS9HXo3AbobPu3k3e7OrBWKSX0GdwI1URmVJ7nkE9ds3wL9vdiUWDWI0ojn8gmOTGa5XOpV31mPe2v_h_thfrd7H8s9SwOZ6svA6nMT0Sj2xltqeze&typo=1> [cid:image001.jpg@01D8FB57.5A366370] Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edu<mailto:9chart@auctr.edu> Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 Office: (404) 978-2005 Fax: (404) 577-5158 Our Vision: "To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."
TB
Thedis Bryant
Fri, Nov 18, 2022 8:04 PM

This is fantastic!! Congratulations!!

Have an awesome day

Mrs.Thedis W. Bryant
Interim Director of Library Services and State Black Archives
J. F. Drake Memorial Learning Resources Center
4900 Meridian Street, Normal, AL 35762
(256)-372-4724 Office
(256) 372-4961 Fax
thedis.bryant@aamu.edumailto:thedis.bryant@aamu.edu
http://www.aamu.edu

Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library

www.auctr.eduhttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.auctr.edu__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Ykxiv_6A$

I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awardshttps://urldefense.com/v3/__http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5askWPeTw$ for its 2022 Annual Report:  “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior”.  It also received an Honorable Mention  for “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category.

https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdfhttps://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Zby4VdRQ$

[cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70]

Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edumailto:9chart@auctr.edu
Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications

Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia  30314
Office:  (404) 978-2005

Fax:  (404) 577-5158

Our Vision:
"To reflect the excellence of our member institutions
by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."

This is fantastic!! Congratulations!! Have an awesome day Mrs.Thedis W. Bryant Interim Director of Library Services and State Black Archives J. F. Drake Memorial Learning Resources Center 4900 Meridian Street, Normal, AL 35762 (256)-372-4724 Office (256) 372-4961 Fax thedis.bryant@aamu.edu<mailto:thedis.bryant@aamu.edu> http://www.aamu.edu ________________________________ From: Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu> Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 2:37 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: FW: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ FYI Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library www.auctr.edu<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://www.auctr.edu__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Ykxiv_6A$> We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s expectation…Because We Care! Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ Good Afternoon, I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awards<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://enter.marcomawards.com/winners/__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5askWPeTw$> for its 2022 Annual Report: “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior”. It also received an Honorable Mention for “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category. MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other countries. This year’s gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc.…so the Library was in a great competitive slate of winners! Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It’s just a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every day, especially to audiences that don’t normally get to see your work. A big Woodruff applause! https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf__;!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Zby4VdRQ$> [cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70] Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edu<mailto:9chart@auctr.edu> Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 Office: (404) 978-2005 Fax: (404) 577-5158 Our Vision: "To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."
HJ
Heather James
Sun, Nov 20, 2022 4:50 PM

Awesome! Congratulations! Continue to make us proud!

Heather

[Oakwood University]
Heather Rodriguez-James / Director
Eva B. Dykes Library              hjames@oakwood.edumailto:hjames@oakwood.edu
Oakwood University
256-726-7250
7000 Adventist Blvd., NW
Huntsville, AL 35896
www.oakwood.eduhttp://www.oakwood.edu/

[Twitter] https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CB9VBD  [Facebook]  https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C93996  [Instagram]  https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CCT6XQ  [Youtube]  https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CHBJ0Q  [Flickr]  https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C8PV2E  https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C9HKDX

[htmlsig.com]http://www.oakwood.edu/

http://www.oakwood.edu/

www.auctr.eduhttps://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__http%3A%2F%2Fwww.auctr.edu__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Ykxiv_6A%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893489307%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qTjQ8iMnfXNvOA96HXFWv3Hc80pOkjs2bR5hC3Rf0bc%3D&reserved=0

I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awardshttps://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__http%3A%2F%2Fenter.marcomawards.com%2Fwinners%2F__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5askWPeTw%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893645530%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=IXfMn7EdYQXl66etSYwKmuIcJzT04doQTqubz0jZ%2F0M%3D&reserved=0 for its 2022 Annual Report:  “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior”.  It also received an Honorable Mention  for “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category.

https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdfhttps://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fwww.auctr.edu%2Ffiles%2F2022-library-report.pdf__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Zby4VdRQ%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893645530%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=myPJdt97mHi0EMxNE%2B3jja7r2OmSeRmq%2BU623q%2FdPG0%3D&reserved=0

Awesome! Congratulations! Continue to make us proud! Heather [Oakwood University] Heather Rodriguez-James / Director Eva B. Dykes Library hjames@oakwood.edu<mailto:hjames@oakwood.edu> Oakwood University 256-726-7250 7000 Adventist Blvd., NW Huntsville, AL 35896 www.oakwood.edu<http://www.oakwood.edu/> [Twitter] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CB9VBD> [Facebook] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C93996> [Instagram] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CCT6XQ> [Youtube] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001CHBJ0Q> [Flickr] <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C8PV2E> <https://htmlsig.com/t/000001C9HKDX> [htmlsig.com]<http://www.oakwood.edu/> <http://www.oakwood.edu/> [cid:b016a71a-8a22-4b9f-ae83-f438462dd826] ________________________________ From: Thedis Bryant <thedis.bryant@aamu.edu> Sent: Friday, November 18, 2022 2:04 PM To: Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu>; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: Re: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ This is fantastic!! Congratulations!! Have an awesome day Mrs.Thedis W. Bryant Interim Director of Library Services and State Black Archives J. F. Drake Memorial Learning Resources Center 4900 Meridian Street, Normal, AL 35762 (256)-372-4724 Office (256) 372-4961 Fax thedis.bryant@aamu.edu<mailto:thedis.bryant@aamu.edu> http://www.aamu.edu ________________________________ From: Loretta Parham <lparham@auctr.edu> Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 2:37 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org <hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: FW: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ FYI Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library www.auctr.edu<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__http%3A%2F%2Fwww.auctr.edu__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Ykxiv_6A%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893489307%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=qTjQ8iMnfXNvOA96HXFWv3Hc80pOkjs2bR5hC3Rf0bc%3D&reserved=0> We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s expectation…Because We Care! Subject: AUC Woodruff Library Wins 2 MarCom Gold Awards+ Good Afternoon, I am very pleased to announce that the AUC Woodruff Library has received two Gold MarCom Awards<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__http%3A%2F%2Fenter.marcomawards.com%2Fwinners%2F__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5askWPeTw%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893645530%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=IXfMn7EdYQXl66etSYwKmuIcJzT04doQTqubz0jZ%2F0M%3D&reserved=0> for its 2022 Annual Report: “Advancing the Vision of Excellence” in the categories of “Print Media, Annual Report, Non-profit” and “Print Media, Annual Report, Design, Interior”. It also received an Honorable Mention for “Annual Report Cover Design” in the same category. MarCom honors excellence in marketing and communications and is one of the largest and most respected creative competitions in the world. Each year 6,500 print and digital entries are submitted from the US and other countries. This year’s gold award winners also included Purdue, Kent State, Rutgers and Syracuse Universities, the University of Pittsburgh, the University of Amherst, the University of British Columbia Library, the University of Texas (Tyler), Cal State, Villanova School of Business, PepsiCo, the American Heart Association, Bank of America, the American Kidney Foundation, Amazon, etc.…so the Library was in a great competitive slate of winners! Each year, we are both passionately motivated and creatively stimulated to present the results of your work to our users and stakeholder community. Conveying your accomplishments in a manner that takes our readers on a quick, attentive journey from cover-to-cover, lifting you, your departments and the Library in the best possible light, is always the goal. It’s just a little lagniappe to win awards amplifying the work you do each and every day, especially to audiences that don’t normally get to see your work. A big Woodruff applause! https://www.auctr.edu/files/2022-library-report.pdf<https://nam10.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Furldefense.com%2Fv3%2F__https%3A%2F%2Fwww.auctr.edu%2Ffiles%2F2022-library-report.pdf__%3B!!FE_5xg!ojv35onUH-twviEt3JO0ZGQHGwT-cyDoeN7-V5c10vvC0hLeVZh5qxCn_Vw2xJzoULo0Qbba7ABN_5Zby4VdRQ%24&data=05%7C01%7Chjames%40oakwood.edu%7Cccd6f3a334a04a069f0d08dac9a0ce7f%7Ca1df5640d89d4e53bf8b2985b0d8fa06%7C0%7C0%7C638043989893645530%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=myPJdt97mHi0EMxNE%2B3jja7r2OmSeRmq%2BU623q%2FdPG0%3D&reserved=0> [cid:image001.png@01D8C9D9.D2534B70] Carolyn Hart, Executive M.B.A., M.S.L.S. chart@auctr.edu<mailto:9chart@auctr.edu> Director - Planning, Assessment & Communications Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW - Atlanta, Georgia 30314 Office: (404) 978-2005 Fax: (404) 577-5158 Our Vision: "To reflect the excellence of our member institutions by being the First and Best Choice for our users..."