REMINDER: Potential HBCU Libraries Legislative Activities

GJ
Greene, Jean B.
Mon, Aug 18, 2014 3:55 PM

Good Morning!

This is your reminder to respond to the survey Cynthia Henderson sent on August 6th (please see information in message below).  So far we have received seven (7) responses.  YOUR response and input is vital!
Please look over the message below and send your response to either Cynthia Henderson cynthia.henderson@howard.edumailto:cynthia.henderson@howard.edu or me jbgreene@hindscc.edumailto:jbgreene@hindscc.edu .

Try to get your responses to either of us before September 1st.

Thanks!  Have a GREAT day!

Jean

Jean Greene
Director of Library Services & Archives