FW: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!!

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Sep 26, 2017 12:55 PM

Congrats to Mrs. Parham!!!!!

Sandra

From: Trina Megginson
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:51 PM
To: All-Staff all-staff@auctr.edu
Subject: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!!

Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month.

Read the full EDUCAUSE releasehttps://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017 for more details.

Trina Megginson
Communications Manager
Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library
404.978.2114
tmegginson@auctr.edumailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu

Congrats to Mrs. Parham!!!!! Sandra From: Trina Megginson Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:51 PM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month. Read the full EDUCAUSE release<https://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017> for more details. Trina Megginson Communications Manager Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library 404.978.2114 tmegginson@auctr.edu<mailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu>
LP
Loretta Parham
Tue, Sep 26, 2017 1:57 PM

Thank you all!

Loretta Parham, CEO & Director
Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library
We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!

Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month.

Read the full EDUCAUSE releasehttps://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017 for more details.

Trina Megginson
Communications Manager
Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library
404.978.2114
tmegginson@auctr.edumailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu

Thank you all! Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! From: HBCU-LibAdmin [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:56 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congrats to Mrs. Parham!!!!! Sandra From: Trina Megginson Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:51 PM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu<mailto:all-staff@auctr.edu>> Subject: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month. Read the full EDUCAUSE release<https://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017> for more details. Trina Megginson Communications Manager Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library 404.978.2114 tmegginson@auctr.edu<mailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu>
RM
Rhue, Monika
Tue, Sep 26, 2017 2:00 PM

Hats off-You continue to amaze me!

Monika Rhue (Nooma)

Director of Library Services

James B. Duke Memorial Library

www.library.jcsu.eduhttp://www.library.jcsu.edu

Johnson C. Smith University

mrhue@jcsu.edu

704-371-6730

[1493318716235_library]

Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month.

Read the full EDUCAUSE releasehttps://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017 for more details.

Trina Megginson
Communications Manager
Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library
404.978.2114
tmegginson@auctr.edumailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu

Hats off-You continue to amaze me! Monika Rhue (Nooma) Director of Library Services James B. Duke Memorial Library www.library.jcsu.edu<http://www.library.jcsu.edu> Johnson C. Smith University mrhue@jcsu.edu 704-371-6730 [1493318716235_library] ________________________________ From: HBCU-LibAdmin <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:55:49 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congrats to Mrs. Parham!!!!! Sandra From: Trina Megginson Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:51 PM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month. Read the full EDUCAUSE release<https://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017> for more details. Trina Megginson Communications Manager Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library 404.978.2114 tmegginson@auctr.edu<mailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu>
JC
Joan C. Williams
Tue, Sep 26, 2017 2:09 PM

Congrats Loretta, I know we will all benefit from your participation on this board.

[...]

Congrats Loretta, I know we will all benefit from your participation on this board. From: HBCU-LibAdmin [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Loretta Parham Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 9:58 AM To: Sandra Phoenix; hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: RE: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Thank you all! Loretta Parham, CEO & Director Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care! From: HBCU-LibAdmin [mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] On Behalf Of Sandra Phoenix Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2017 8:56 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org> Subject: FW: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congrats to Mrs. Parham!!!!! Sandra From: Trina Megginson Sent: Monday, September 25, 2017 4:51 PM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu<mailto:all-staff@auctr.edu>> Subject: Mrs. Parham Appointed to New Board of Directors!!! Congratulations to Mrs. Parham on her appointment to the EDUCAUSE Board of Directors as a director-at-large! EDUCAUSE is the association for information technology in higher education and the largest community of IT leaders and professionals committed to advancing higher education. Mrs. Parham will serve as a board member for a four-year term starting next month. Read the full EDUCAUSE release<https://www.educause.edu/about/educause-news-and-updates/press-releases/educause-announces-new-board-members-sep-2017> for more details. Trina Megginson Communications Manager Atlanta University Center, Robert W. Woodruff Library 404.978.2114 tmegginson@auctr.edu<mailto:tmegginson@auctr.edu>
EW
Elsie Weatherington
Tue, Sep 26, 2017 2:45 PM

Congratulations to Mrs. Parham!!!  You are representing us in so many ways!!!

[University Libraries Line (top)]
Elsie S. Weatherington, Ph.D.
Dean, University Libraries
Virginia State University
1 Hayden Drive
P.O. Box 9406
Petersburg, VA  23806
*: 804-524-6811
7: 804-524-6959
eweatherington@vsu.edumailto:eweatherington@vsu.edu
[University Libraries Line (bottom)]
At VSU, we are proudly committed to:

  •     Providing a transformative experience for our students

  •     Strategically investing in our academic programs

  •     Embracing our position as a top Land Grant University

  •     Embracing our role as Virginia's Opportunity University

  •     Partnering together as a University to tell our story