FW: Rhue-Articles for Your Review

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Apr 30, 2014 12:06 PM

From: Rhue, Monika [mailto:mrhue@jcsu.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:00 PM
To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org'; 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'
Cc: Sandra Phoenix
Subject: Rhue-Articles for Your Review

I am sharing two articles on technology. The articles are brief but provide an opportunity to have a conversation about simple ways to upgrade your technology or infuse technology in every day library work.

Nooma Monika Rhue, MLIS
Director of Library Services
James B. Duke Memorial Library
Johnson C. Smith University
http://library.jcsu.edu/
mrhue@jcsu.edumailto:mrhue@jcsu.edu
704-371-6730

When the music changes, so does the dance. -West Africa

From: Rhue, Monika [mailto:mrhue@jcsu.edu] Sent: Tuesday, April 29, 2014 6:00 PM To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org'; 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org' Cc: Sandra Phoenix Subject: Rhue-Articles for Your Review I am sharing two articles on technology. The articles are brief but provide an opportunity to have a conversation about simple ways to upgrade your technology or infuse technology in every day library work. Nooma Monika Rhue, MLIS Director of Library Services James B. Duke Memorial Library Johnson C. Smith University http://library.jcsu.edu/ mrhue@jcsu.edu<mailto:mrhue@jcsu.edu> 704-371-6730 When the music changes, so does the dance. -West Africa P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail