FW: Commencement

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, May 12, 2015 6:25 PM

Thanks so much Annette. I'm sharing with membership.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Berhe-Hunt, Annette [mailto:annette_berhe@loc.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:23 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix

Hi Sandra,

Trust all is well with you. I had to share with this information. Ms. Brazile was a wonderful speaker and we had record number of people attending our commencement this year.

Annette Hunt

Thanks so much Annette. I'm sharing with membership. Respectfully, Sandra From: Berhe-Hunt, Annette [mailto:annette_berhe@loc.edu] Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2015 2:23 PM To: Sandra Phoenix Subject: Hi Sandra, Trust all is well with you. I had to share with this information. Ms. Brazile was a wonderful speaker and we had record number of people attending our commencement this year. Annette Hunt