FW: Digital Initiative Survey - Respond by Tuesday, September 27th (REMINDER)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Sep 21, 2016 10:15 AM

From: Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 7:56 AM
To: 'hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Subject: FW: Digital Initiative Survey - Respond by Tuesday, September 27th

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  This is your reminder to respond to the Digital Initiative Survey no later than Tuesday, September 27th.  All members are encouraged to participate in this initiative to gather information regarding interest, needs and concerns in support of the HBCU Library Alliance Digital Initiative.

Contact me directly if you have questions.

Sandra