FW: Interesting article from a Spelman faculty member

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Apr 5, 2018 10:53 AM

From: Joshua Hogan
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:55 AM
To: All-Staff all-staff@auctr.edu
Subject: Interesting article from a Spelman faculty member

I saw this on the Southern Foodways Alliance website.  It's an interesting read from Spelman professor, Ashanté Reese.

"What It Means to Study Food at an HBCU":  https://www.southernfoodways.org/what-it-means-to-study-food-at-an-hbcu/.

Josh Hogan
Assistant Head, Digital Services Department
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW
Atlanta, GA  30314
404-978-2081 (v)
http://www.auctr.eduhttp://www.auctr.edu/
jhogan@auctr.edumailto:jhogan@auctr.edu

[cid:image001.jpg@01D3CBFB.08979CE0]

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!

From: Joshua Hogan Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2018 9:55 AM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: Interesting article from a Spelman faculty member I saw this on the Southern Foodways Alliance website. It's an interesting read from Spelman professor, Ashanté Reese. "What It Means to Study Food at an HBCU": https://www.southernfoodways.org/what-it-means-to-study-food-at-an-hbcu/. Josh Hogan Assistant Head, Digital Services Department Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive, SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2081 (v) http://www.auctr.edu<http://www.auctr.edu/> jhogan@auctr.edu<mailto:jhogan@auctr.edu> [cid:image001.jpg@01D3CBFB.08979CE0] We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation... Because we care!