FW: Looking for Grant Collaborators (PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THE LIST)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Thu, Nov 8, 2018 7:07 PM

Colleagues,

See Kayla’s message below. Respond directly to her as appropriate.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Kayla Siddell [mailto:ksiddell@xula.edu]
Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:51 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Looking for Grant Collaborators

Good Afternoon,

I am working on writing two grant projects to digitize Civil Rights interviews and footage as well as a grant to digitize manuscripts from African American writers. Both of these grants are through CLIR and are due in January and February.

https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/

https://www.clir.org/recordings-at-risk/

We wanted to reach out to the alliance to search for other institutions whom have similar collections and would like to collaborate.

Ultimately our goal  is to digitize these collections and build a shared platform to provide access.

What is the best way to find collaborators in the Alliance?

Thanks,

[cid:~WRD056.jpg]

Kayla Siddell
Scholarly Communications and Instruction Librarian,
Library Resource Center

Xavier University of Louisiana

o:

(504) 520-7424

a:

1 Drexel Drive,https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g

https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g

New Orleans, LA 70125https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g

w:

www.xula.edu/libraryhttp://www.xula.edu/yourdepartment

e:

ksiddell@xula.edhttp://www.xula.edu/yourdepartmentu

E-Mail Privacy/FERPA: This communication may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please contact the sender at once and delete the message. This communication may also contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Such information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.

Colleagues, See Kayla’s message below. Respond directly to her as appropriate. Respectfully, Sandra From: Kayla Siddell [mailto:ksiddell@xula.edu] Sent: Tuesday, November 6, 2018 2:51 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Looking for Grant Collaborators Good Afternoon, I am working on writing two grant projects to digitize Civil Rights interviews and footage as well as a grant to digitize manuscripts from African American writers. Both of these grants are through CLIR and are due in January and February. https://www.clir.org/hiddencollections/ https://www.clir.org/recordings-at-risk/ We wanted to reach out to the alliance to search for other institutions whom have similar collections and would like to collaborate. Ultimately our goal is to digitize these collections and build a shared platform to provide access. What is the best way to find collaborators in the Alliance? Thanks, [cid:~WRD056.jpg] Kayla Siddell Scholarly Communications and Instruction Librarian, Library Resource Center Xavier University of Louisiana o: (504) 520-7424 a: 1 Drexel Drive,<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g> <https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g> New Orleans, LA 70125<https://maps.google.com/?q=1+Drexel+Drive,%C2%A0+%C2%A0+New+Orleans,+LA+70125&entry=gmail&source=g> w: www.xula.edu/library<http://www.xula.edu/yourdepartment> e: ksiddell@xula.ed<http://www.xula.edu/yourdepartment>u E-Mail Privacy/FERPA: This communication may contain confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the addressee. If you received it in error, please contact the sender at once and delete the message. This communication may also contain information subject to restrictions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Such information may not be disclosed or used in any fashion outside the scope of the service for which you are receiving the information.