FW: Bereavement Announcement

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Jun 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Colleagues,

See the news below regarding Mrs. Parham's mother-in-law.  Let's keep the family in our thoughts and prayers.

Humbly,

Sandra

From: Dawn Miles
Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 11:48 AM
To: All-Staff all-staff@auctr.edu
Subject: Bereavement Announcement

TO:          ALL Staff

FROM:  Caring Committee

It is with heavy hearts we inform you of the passing of Mrs. Pearl Parham, mother-in-law of Mrs. Loretta Parham.  Mrs. Pearl Parham transitioned from this life on Saturday, June 23rd.

Memorial service will be held Thursday, June 28th 1:00pm at Gregory B. Levett and Sons Avondale-Scottdale Chapel, 351 N. Clarendon Avenue, Scottdale, GA 30079.

Our thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Parham and her family during this difficult time.

Dawn Miles
Senior Accountant
Robert W. Woodruff Library of the AUC
Phone: 404-978-2082
Fax:    404-577-5179

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!

Colleagues, See the news below regarding Mrs. Parham's mother-in-law. Let's keep the family in our thoughts and prayers. Humbly, Sandra From: Dawn Miles Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 11:48 AM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: Bereavement Announcement TO: ALL Staff FROM: Caring Committee It is with heavy hearts we inform you of the passing of Mrs. Pearl Parham, mother-in-law of Mrs. Loretta Parham. Mrs. Pearl Parham transitioned from this life on Saturday, June 23rd. Memorial service will be held Thursday, June 28th 1:00pm at Gregory B. Levett and Sons Avondale-Scottdale Chapel, 351 N. Clarendon Avenue, Scottdale, GA 30079. Our thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Parham and her family during this difficult time. Dawn Miles Senior Accountant Robert W. Woodruff Library of the AUC Phone: 404-978-2082 Fax: 404-577-5179 We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectation...Because We Care!
CI
Cecilia Iwala
Fri, Jun 29, 2018 2:45 AM

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother-in-law. My prayers are with you and the family.
The Lord God will uphold you with His strength.
Take care and be strong.

Get Outlook for iOShttps://aka.ms/o0ukef

[...]

Please accept my condolences for the loss of your mother-in-law. My prayers are with you and the family. The Lord God will uphold you with His strength. Take care and be strong. Get Outlook for iOS<https://aka.ms/o0ukef> ________________________________ From: HBCU-LibAdmin <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Tuesday, June 26, 2018 7:11:48 AM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: Bereavement Announcement Colleagues, See the news below regarding Mrs. Parham’s mother-in-law. Let’s keep the family in our thoughts and prayers. Humbly, Sandra From: Dawn Miles Sent: Monday, June 25, 2018 11:48 AM To: All-Staff <all-staff@auctr.edu> Subject: Bereavement Announcement TO: ALL Staff FROM: Caring Committee It is with heavy hearts we inform you of the passing of Mrs. Pearl Parham, mother-in-law of Mrs. Loretta Parham. Mrs. Pearl Parham transitioned from this life on Saturday, June 23rd. Memorial service will be held Thursday, June 28th 1:00pm at Gregory B. Levett and Sons Avondale-Scottdale Chapel, 351 N. Clarendon Avenue, Scottdale, GA 30079. Our thoughts and prayers are with Mrs. Parham and her family during this difficult time. Dawn Miles Senior Accountant Robert W. Woodruff Library of the AUC Phone: 404-978-2082 Fax: 404-577-5179 We will always provide service that exceeds the customer’s expectation…Because We Care!