FW: AWI Book Chapter Accepted for Publication (GREAT NEWS!!!)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Sep 2, 2015 2:19 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

See Rosaline Odom's great news below.  The Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library was recipient of a sub-grant in the Expanding Library Support for Faculty Research project.

Congrats to Woodruff for this accomplishment!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Rosaline Odom [mailto:rodom@auctr.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:57 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix
Subject: AWI Book Chapter Accepted for Publication

Good Morning Sandra,

Emy and I submitted a  book chapter entitled "Publish or Perish: Librarians Collaborating to Support Junior Faculty to Publish within the Academic Environment" which discussed our HBCU Library Alliance funded Academic Writing Institute for AUC Junior Faculty initiative. The chapter has been accepted for publication in the Handbook of Research on Academic Library Partnerships and Collaborations (IGI Global Publishing Company). We really appreciate the support provided by the HBCU Library Alliance.

Warm Regards,
Rosaline

Rosaline Y. Odom, M.S.L.S., Ph.D.
Head, Discovery & Access Services Department
Office: (404) 978-2129
Fax: (404) 978-2113
Email: rodom@auctr.edumailto:rodom@auctr.edu

[RWWL_logocol_center Small]

We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectations ... Because We Care!

Greetings Colleagues, See Rosaline Odom's great news below. The Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library was recipient of a sub-grant in the Expanding Library Support for Faculty Research project. Congrats to Woodruff for this accomplishment! Respectfully, Sandra From: Rosaline Odom [mailto:rodom@auctr.edu] Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 9:57 AM To: Sandra Phoenix Subject: AWI Book Chapter Accepted for Publication Good Morning Sandra, Emy and I submitted a book chapter entitled "Publish or Perish: Librarians Collaborating to Support Junior Faculty to Publish within the Academic Environment" which discussed our HBCU Library Alliance funded Academic Writing Institute for AUC Junior Faculty initiative. The chapter has been accepted for publication in the Handbook of Research on Academic Library Partnerships and Collaborations (IGI Global Publishing Company). We really appreciate the support provided by the HBCU Library Alliance. Warm Regards, Rosaline Rosaline Y. Odom, M.S.L.S., Ph.D. Head, Discovery & Access Services Department Office: (404) 978-2129 Fax: (404) 978-2113 Email: rodom@auctr.edu<mailto:rodom@auctr.edu> [RWWL_logocol_center Small] We will always provide service that exceeds the customer's expectations ... Because We Care!