FW: Questions to Distribution - Dr. Janice Peyton, Texas Southern University

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Fri, Aug 5, 2016 11:36 PM

From: Betty Story [mailto:storyb@cookman.edu]
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2016 7:28 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Re: Questions to Distribution - Dr. Janice Peyton, Texas Southern University

At Bethune Cookman we use a proxy server for remote login. For years we had the referring url method.

Our registrar sends in the registered students to our management system.  . We have had a registration period of 9 months; but are looking at a full year. The summer students had 2 sessions & it wasn't seamless.  When students have graduated or are not enrolled they no longer have access.  Our faculty & staff have year registrations.

Betty Story

On Friday, August 5, 2016, Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> wrote:
Colleagues,

I trust you’re well. Dr. Janice Peyton forwards the questions listed below.  Please respond to the list.

Thanks so much.

Sandra