FW: Possible Database of Early Black Leaders

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Fri, Oct 14, 2016 12:18 PM

From: Richard Bradberry [mailto:richard.bradberry@morgan.edu]
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 2:06 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: Possible Database of Early Black Leaders

Good afternoon, Sandra,

Would you please forward the information below to directors/deans of the HBCU Libraries?  I forgot that I was to mention it at the recent Alliance Meeting.

Thanks,
Richard

Colleagues,

Image Data Conversion is working on some product ideas for 2017 and 2018.  One of them is focused on Early Black Leaders. Joe Mills, of Image Data Conversion, would like to gauge your interest in a product with that focus and your willingness to provide content to help build it. Joe feels that if the product moves forward, it may be a good way for contributing institutions to generate some income from sales as a royalty.

If you are interested, or would like further information about this effort, please be in touch with Joe Mills, Image Data Conversion, at the following e-mail address:

joe.mills@imagedataconversion.commailto:joe.mills@imagedataconversion.com

Richard

Richard Bradberry, Ph. D.
Director of Library Services