RE: Urgent Volunteer Help Needed - SafeHouse Denver

Earles,Phyllis
Mon, Jul 16, 2018 2:14 PM

I do not have any contacts in the Denver area but I have passed this on through the HBCU Library Alliance and other listservs, etc.

Phyllis

From: Dungey,Deborah
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 8:23 AM
To: Wilson,James jjwilson@PVAMU.EDU
Cc: Brumfield,Elizabeth ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu; Henson,Karl kehenson@pvamu.edu; Earles,Phyllis plearles@pvamu.edu; Gay,Kimberly kmgay@pvamu.edu
Subject: RE: Urgent Volunteer Help Needed - SafeHouse Denver

Good Morning All,

Thank you for your willingness to help!

Deborah
From: Wilson,James
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2018 8:20 AM
To: Dungey,Deborah <djdungey@pvamu.edumailto:djdungey@pvamu.edu>
Cc: Brumfield,Elizabeth <ejbrumfield@pvamu.edumailto:ejbrumfield@pvamu.edu>; Henson,Karl <kehenson@pvamu.edumailto:kehenson@pvamu.edu>; Earles,Phyllis <plearles@pvamu.edumailto:plearles@pvamu.edu>; Gay,Kimberly <kmgay@pvamu.edumailto:kmgay@pvamu.edu>

Greetings Ms. Dungey,

I will pass this on to folks in the library.  I am sure they may know.

JAWJR

From: "Dungey,Deborah" <djdungey@pvamu.edumailto:djdungey@pvamu.edu>
Date: Monday, July 16, 2018 at 8:18 AM
To: "Wilson,James" <jjwilson@PVAMU.EDUmailto:jjwilson@PVAMU.EDU>

Good Morning Dr. Wilson,

I am passing along a request from my church member … for volunteers from colleges/universities in the Denver area to assist in a Book Bonanza. Just thought you may know of an institution there that you could pass it on.

T hanks,
Deborah