AWI Book Chapter Accepted for Publication (GREAT NEWS!!!)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Sep 2, 2015 2:43 PM

From: Mantra L Henderson [mailto:mlhenderson@mvsu.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, September 2, 2015 10:42 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix
Subject: Re: AWI Book Chapter Accepted for Publication (GREAT NEWS!!!)

Congratulations Rosaline and Atlanta University Center Woodruff Library,
This is exciting news. Opportunities such as this speak well of you and your role in the profession. Moreover, it also increases the visibility of the HBCU Library Alliance while affording our members a return on their investment in the Alliance. Congratulations, job well done.

Mantra Henderson,
Board Chair HBCU Library Alliance

Mantra Henderson, MLIS

Director of Library Services