FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 5:36 PM

-----Original Message-----
From: Fisher, Jamaal [mailto:jamaal_fisher@loc.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:22 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: RE: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

What great news. Prayers and success to you in your new position.

Have a magical day!

Jamaal Fisher, M.L.S.|Reference & Circulation Librarian, Instructor| Hollis F. Price Library|LeMoyne-Owen College
901-435-1355| "Leadership. Opportunity. Change."

From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edumailto:ouc@Howard.edu>

Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edumailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edumailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>

-----Original Message----- From: Fisher, Jamaal [mailto:jamaal_fisher@loc.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:22 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: RE: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library What great news. Prayers and success to you in your new position. Have a magical day! Jamaal Fisher, M.L.S.|Reference & Circulation Librarian, Instructor| Hollis F. Price Library|LeMoyne-Owen College 901-435-1355| "Leadership. Opportunity. Change." ________________________________________ From: hbcu-lib-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org [hbcu-lib-bounces@lists.hbculibraries.org] on behalf of Sandra Phoenix [sphoenix@hbculibraries.org] Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 7:39 AM To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'; fbarnes@outlook.com Subject: FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Colleagues, I trust you're well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University's Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu<mailto:ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu<mailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu<mailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library