Monday and Tuesday, October 10,11 Membership Meeting - Register Now!

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Sep 20, 2016 6:00 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Today I'm celebrating 58 individuals representing 46 institutions who have registered for the October 10,11 Atlanta Membership Meeting.

The meeting agenda is attached to this e-mail. Check out the variety of session topics, conference presentations, posters and updates on HBCU Library Alliance activities. You don't want to miss this!

Will you join us as we affirm our Relevance in Turbulent Times?  If you haven't done so, click here http://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html and register as soon as possible.  Follow this link http://hbculibraries.org/paypal.html and scroll down to support the Decade of Investment Initiative.

I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta!

Sandra

SANDRA M. PHOENIX
HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director
Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library
111 James P. Brawley Drive SW
Atlanta, GA 30314
404-978-2118 (office)
404-702-5854 (cell)
http://www.hbculibraries.org/
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Honor the ancestors, honor the children.

7th Biennial Membership Meeting: Register here http://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html for the October 10,11 Membership Meeting in Atlanta

Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance
Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

[...]
ML
Mantra L Henderson
Tue, Sep 20, 2016 6:17 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I too am so excited about the 58 individuals representing 46 institutions who have registered for the Membership Meeting.This meeting promises to be jammed packed with an exciting variety of presentations, session topics, posters and HBCU Library Alliance updates.

So join us as we reaffirm of relevancy during these turbulent times. See you in ATL!

Mantra Henderson, HBCU Library Alliance Board Chair

Director of Library Services

James H. White Library

Mississippi Valley State University

14000 Hwy 82 W MVSU 5232

Itta Bena, MS 38941

662-254-3494 (phone)

662-254-3499 (fax)

[...]

Greetings Colleagues, I too am so excited about the 58 individuals representing 46 institutions who have registered for the Membership Meeting.This meeting promises to be jammed packed with an exciting variety of presentations, session topics, posters and HBCU Library Alliance updates. So join us as we reaffirm of relevancy during these turbulent times. See you in ATL! Mantra Henderson, HBCU Library Alliance Board Chair Director of Library Services James H. White Library Mississippi Valley State University 14000 Hwy 82 W MVSU 5232 Itta Bena, MS 38941 662-254-3494 (phone) 662-254-3499 (fax) ________________________________ From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:00:25 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; Karen Jefferson Subject: Monday and Tuesday, October 10,11 Membership Meeting - Register Now! Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're well. Today I'm celebrating 58 individuals representing 46 institutions who have registered for the October 10,11 Atlanta Membership Meeting. The meeting agenda is attached to this e-mail. Check out the variety of session topics, conference presentations, posters and updates on HBCU Library Alliance activities. You don't want to miss this! Will you join us as we affirm our Relevance in Turbulent Times? If you haven't done so, click here http://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html and register as soon as possible. Follow this link http://hbculibraries.org/paypal.html and scroll down to support the Decade of Investment Initiative. I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2118 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org/ sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Honor the ancestors, honor the children. 7th Biennial Membership Meeting: Register here http://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html for the October 10,11 Membership Meeting in Atlanta Follow us on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/
RM
Robert Miller
Tue, Sep 20, 2016 6:39 PM

Wonderful job! I too, can’t wait to meet so many wonderful folks!

Briskly forward,

Robert

Robert Miller
Chief Executive Officer
1438 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30309
Cell: 415-640-1092
Toll free: 800-999-8558
Skype: Robert-Miller

[cid:152E64D5-4E98-43BE-8C93-F62E3E18C830@dia.dnvr][cid:88B96204-848E-450E-AFEA-1E44142C5004] https://twitter.com/lyrasis
https://twitter.com/lyrasis
On Sep 20, 2016, at 2:17 PM, Mantra L Henderson <mlhenderson@mvsu.edumailto:mlhenderson@mvsu.edu> wrote:

[...]

HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list
HBCU-LibAdmin@lyralists.lyrasis.orgmailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lyralists.lyrasis.org

Wonderful job! I too, can’t wait to meet so many wonderful folks! Briskly forward, Robert Robert Miller Chief Executive Officer 1438 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 150, Atlanta, GA 30309 Cell: 415-640-1092 Toll free: 800-999-8558 Skype: Robert-Miller [cid:152E64D5-4E98-43BE-8C93-F62E3E18C830@dia.dnvr][cid:88B96204-848E-450E-AFEA-1E44142C5004] <https://twitter.com/lyrasis> <https://twitter.com/lyrasis> On Sep 20, 2016, at 2:17 PM, Mantra L Henderson <mlhenderson@mvsu.edu<mailto:mlhenderson@mvsu.edu>> wrote: Greetings Colleagues, I too am so excited about the 58 individuals representing 46institutions who have registered for the Membership Meeting.This meeting promises to be jammed packed with an exciting variety of presentations, session topics, posters and HBCU Library Alliance updates. So join us as we reaffirm of relevancy during these turbulent times. See you in ATL! Mantra Henderson, HBCU Library Alliance Board Chair Director of Library Services James H. White Library Mississippi Valley State University 14000 Hwy 82 W MVSU 5232 Itta Bena, MS 38941 662-254-3494 (phone) 662-254-3499 (fax) ________________________________ From: hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org> <hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:hbcu-libadmin-bounces@lyralists.lyrasis.org>> on behalf of Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2016 1:00:25 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> Cc: Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org; Karen Jefferson Subject: Monday and Tuesday, October 10,11 Membership Meeting - Register Now! Greetings Colleagues, I trust you’re well. Today I’m celebrating 58 individuals representing 46 institutions who have registered for the October 10,11 Atlanta Membership Meeting. The meeting agenda is attached to this e-mail. Check out the variety of session topics, conference presentations, posters and updates on HBCU Library Alliance activities. You don’t want to miss this! Will you join us as we affirm our Relevance in Turbulent Times? If you haven’t done so, click herehttp://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html and register as soon as possible. Follow this linkhttp://hbculibraries.org/paypal.html and scroll down to support the Decade of Investment Initiative. I look forward to seeing you in Atlanta! Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX HBCU Library Alliance Executive Director Atlanta University Center Robert W. Woodruff Library 111 James P. Brawley Drive SW Atlanta, GA 30314 404-978-2118 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org/ sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Honor the ancestors, honor the children. 7th Biennial Membership Meeting: Register here http://hbculibraries.org/2016meeting-form.html for the October 10,11 Membership Meeting in Atlanta Follow us on Facebookhttps://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitterhttps://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/ _______________________________________________ HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list HBCU-LibAdmin@lyralists.lyrasis.org<mailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lyralists.lyrasis.org> http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/mailman/listinfo/hbcu-libadmin