FW: Job Openings: Ball State University and Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Dec 8, 2014 1:44 PM

From: ibln@googlegroups.com [mailto:ibln@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Fenton, Michele
Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 8:00 AM
To: ibln@googlegroups com (ibln@googlegroups.com)
Subject: [IBLN] Job Openings: Ball State University and Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW)

Apologies for cross-postings

FYI.

Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne (IPFW) has the following position available:

Information Services and Instruction Librarian

http://joblist.ala.org/modules/jobseeker/Information-Services-and-Instruction-Librarian/28048.cfm

Ball State University (Muncie, Indiana) has the following position available:

Digital Preservation Librarian

http://joblist.ala.org/modules/jobseeker/Digital-Preservation-Librarian/27900.cfm

Michele Fenton, MLIS
Monographs & Federal Documents Catalog Librarian
Catalog Division, Room 317
Indiana State Library
315 West Ohio Street
Indianapolis, IN 46202
Phone: 317-232-3685
FAX: 317-232-3728
mfenton@library.in.govmailto:mfenton@library.in.gov

UNCG LIS Alumni: http://lis.uncg.eduhttp://lis.uncg.edu/
Little Known Black Librarian Facts: http://littleknownblacklibrarianfacts.blogspot.comhttp://littleknownblacklibrarianfacts.blogspot.com/
Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA): http://www.bcala.orghttp://www.bcala.org/
Indiana Black Librarians Network (IBLN): http://www.indianablacklibrarians.org/

“We must keep before us the roots from which we came”--Dr. E. J. Josey, Founder of BCALA and Pioneer Black Librarian

--

From: ibln@googlegroups.com [mailto:ibln@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Fenton, Michele Sent: Monday, December 8, 2014 8:00 AM To: ibln@googlegroups com (ibln@googlegroups.com) Subject: [IBLN] Job Openings: Ball State University and Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne (IPFW) *Apologies for cross-postings* FYI. Indiana University-Purdue University at Fort Wayne (IPFW) has the following position available: Information Services and Instruction Librarian http://joblist.ala.org/modules/jobseeker/Information-Services-and-Instruction-Librarian/28048.cfm Ball State University (Muncie, Indiana) has the following position available: Digital Preservation Librarian http://joblist.ala.org/modules/jobseeker/Digital-Preservation-Librarian/27900.cfm Michele Fenton, MLIS Monographs & Federal Documents Catalog Librarian Catalog Division, Room 317 Indiana State Library 315 West Ohio Street Indianapolis, IN 46202 Phone: 317-232-3685 FAX: 317-232-3728 mfenton@library.in.gov<mailto:mfenton@library.in.gov> UNCG LIS Alumni: http://lis.uncg.edu<http://lis.uncg.edu/> Little Known Black Librarian Facts: http://littleknownblacklibrarianfacts.blogspot.com<http://littleknownblacklibrarianfacts.blogspot.com/> Black Caucus of the American Library Association (BCALA): http://www.bcala.org<http://www.bcala.org/> Indiana Black Librarians Network (IBLN): http://www.indianablacklibrarians.org/ “We must keep before us the roots from which we came”--Dr. E. J. Josey, Founder of BCALA and Pioneer Black Librarian -- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "IBLN" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to ibln+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com<mailto:ibln+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com>. To post to this group, send email to ibln@googlegroups.com<mailto:ibln@googlegroups.com>. Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/ibln. For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.