FW: College Librarian

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, May 15, 2017 1:25 PM

From: Atkins, Rodney [mailto:RAtkins@jarvis.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:18 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: FW: College Librarian

From: HigherEdJobs [mailto:noreply@higheredjobs.com]
Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 3:57 PM
To: Atkins, Rodney
Subject: College Librarian

Greetings,

Dr. Daphene O. Singleton (dsingleton@jarvis.edumailto:dsingleton@jarvis.edu) thought you might be interested in the following position listed on HigherEdJobs, a free service for job seekers who are looking for a position in higher education.

Position Information

View Job:

https://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=176486680

Title:

College Librarian

Institution:

Jarvis Christian College

Location:

Hawkins, TX

Application Due:

Open Until Filled

Get Jobs Emailed to You

Create a free account on HigherEdJobs and you can save your favorite searches as Job Agents. Then, whenever jobs that match your criteria appear on our site, we'll email them to you! Start managing your job search online today. To create or log into your free account, go to HigherEdJobshttps://www.higheredjobs.com/myHigherEdJobs/Login/.

[cid:~WRD066.jpg]https://www.higheredjobs.com/
https://www.higheredjobs.com
jobseeker@higheredjobs.commailto:jobseeker@higheredjobs.com

This position was sent to you through the "Email a Friend" form on our website. To email jobs from our site to others who might appreciate it, click the "Email a Friend" link found next to the job description.

HigherEdJobs - 715 Lake St. Ste 400, Oak Park, IL 60301

Please consider the environment before deciding to print this email

From: Atkins, Rodney [mailto:RAtkins@jarvis.edu] Sent: Monday, May 15, 2017 9:18 AM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: FW: College Librarian From: HigherEdJobs [mailto:noreply@higheredjobs.com] Sent: Friday, May 12, 2017 3:57 PM To: Atkins, Rodney Subject: College Librarian Greetings, Dr. Daphene O. Singleton (dsingleton@jarvis.edu<mailto:dsingleton@jarvis.edu>) thought you might be interested in the following position listed on HigherEdJobs, a free service for job seekers who are looking for a position in higher education. Position Information View Job: https://www.higheredjobs.com/details.cfm?JobCode=176486680 Title: College Librarian Institution: Jarvis Christian College Location: Hawkins, TX Application Due: Open Until Filled Get Jobs Emailed to You Create a free account on HigherEdJobs and you can save your favorite searches as Job Agents. Then, whenever jobs that match your criteria appear on our site, we'll email them to you! Start managing your job search online today. To create or log into your free account, go to HigherEdJobs<https://www.higheredjobs.com/myHigherEdJobs/Login/>. [cid:~WRD066.jpg]<https://www.higheredjobs.com/> https://www.higheredjobs.com jobseeker@higheredjobs.com<mailto:jobseeker@higheredjobs.com> This position was sent to you through the "Email a Friend" form on our website. To email jobs from our site to others who might appreciate it, click the "Email a Friend" link found next to the job description. HigherEdJobs - 715 Lake St. Ste 400, Oak Park, IL 60301 Please consider the environment before deciding to print this email