FW: How We Make Money From Books

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Mar 23, 2015 3:09 PM

Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Shared by Mantra Henderson.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: outlook_d16f3a536a8993f9@outlook.com [mailto:outlook_d16f3a536a8993f9@outlook.com] On Behalf Of mlhenderson@mvsu.edu
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:27 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix
Subject: How We Make Money From Books

http://shar.es/1fBr4f
A great article about faculty publishing. I thought it a great resources considering our Resources for Faculty Research classes.
I recently had the good fortune and pleasure of signing, and returning, a new book contract. It is only the third one I have ever been offered, and I am happy to say that over time, these documents se...

This message was sent using ShareThis [http://www.sharethis.com]

Colleagues, I trust you're well. Shared by Mantra Henderson. Respectfully, Sandra From: outlook_d16f3a536a8993f9@outlook.com [mailto:outlook_d16f3a536a8993f9@outlook.com] On Behalf Of mlhenderson@mvsu.edu Sent: Monday, March 23, 2015 9:27 AM To: Sandra Phoenix Subject: How We Make Money From Books http://shar.es/1fBr4f A great article about faculty publishing. I thought it a great resources considering our Resources for Faculty Research classes. I recently had the good fortune and pleasure of signing, and returning, a new book contract. It is only the third one I have ever been offered, and I am happy to say that over time, these documents se... This message was sent using ShareThis [http://www.sharethis.com]