FW: Summer 2022 Conservation/Preservation Internship Opportunity - APPLY!!! (Finish line Extended to March 21st)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Tue, Mar 8, 2022 7:09 PM

Colleagues,

I trust you're well and practicing self-care. A larger pool of applicants is needed for the internship project.  The finish line is extended to Monday, March 21st.  Share widely with your network and let's recruit undergraduates for this exciting opportunity!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 2:00 PM
To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org
Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org
Subject: FW: Summer 2022 Conservation/Preservation Internship Opportunity - APPLY!!!

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're in good spirits and practicing self-care.

The Winterthur/University of Delaware Program in Art Conservation, in partnership with the HBCU Library Alliance, has received a fifth round of funding to coordinate ten fully-funded, face-to-face six-week summer internships in library and archives preservation in 2022 at eight nationally recognized library preservation/conservation laboratories. The internship can pivot to completely virtual in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and CDC recommendations.

Thanks to Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for securing this funding.  I'm even more excited for this opportunity to bring diversity to librarianship and to expose conservation/preservation host sites to our talented, skilled and distinguished HBCU undergraduates.

HBCU Library Alliance members in good standing are eligible to participate in this program. Your assistance is needed to widely promote the program and identify strong undergraduate applicants for this dynamic opportunity.
Follow this link  http://www.hbculibraries.org/2022-interns.html for more information. The application finish-line is extended to Monday, March 21st. Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information.

Respectfully,

Sandra

Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
678-210-5801 (office)
404-702-5854 (cell)
http://www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come.

Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance

Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/

Colleagues, I trust you're well and practicing self-care. A larger pool of applicants is needed for the internship project. The finish line is extended to Monday, March 21st. Share widely with your network and let's recruit undergraduates for this exciting opportunity! Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Friday, February 25, 2022 2:00 PM To: hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org Cc: hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org Subject: FW: Summer 2022 Conservation/Preservation Internship Opportunity - APPLY!!! Greetings Colleagues, I trust you're in good spirits and practicing self-care. The Winterthur/University of Delaware Program in Art Conservation, in partnership with the HBCU Library Alliance, has received a fifth round of funding to coordinate ten fully-funded, face-to-face six-week summer internships in library and archives preservation in 2022 at eight nationally recognized library preservation/conservation laboratories. The internship can pivot to completely virtual in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and CDC recommendations. Thanks to Board member Debbie Hess Norris, University of Delaware, for securing this funding. I'm even more excited for this opportunity to bring diversity to librarianship and to expose conservation/preservation host sites to our talented, skilled and distinguished HBCU undergraduates. HBCU Library Alliance members in good standing are eligible to participate in this program. Your assistance is needed to widely promote the program and identify strong undergraduate applicants for this dynamic opportunity. Follow this link http://www.hbculibraries.org/2022-interns.html for more information. The application finish-line is extended to Monday, March 21st. Contact me directly if you have questions or need additional information. Respectfully, Sandra Sandra M. Phoenix, Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance 678-210-5801 (office) 404-702-5854 (cell) http://www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Seek justice, honor the ancestors, honor the children and those yet to come. Follow us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/hbculibraryalliance1/ and Twitter at https://twitter.com/HBCULibAlliance Check out "PULSE!" The HBCU Library Alliance's News Source! - https://hbculibraryalliance.wordpress.com/