FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 5:36 PM

From: Shatiqua Mosby-Wilson [mailto:SWilson@suno.edu]
Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:25 PM
To: Sandra Phoenix sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
Subject: RE: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library

Congratulations Fatima!

Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S(r) 5

-------- Original message --------
From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>
Date:12/16/2015 7:39 AM (GMT-06:00)
To: "'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org'" <Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org>
Cc: "'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'" <Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>, kjefferson@auctr.edumailto:kjefferson@auctr.edu, fbarnes@outlook.commailto:fbarnes@outlook.com
Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University's Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library.

Congrats Fatima!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edumailto:ouc@Howard.edu>

Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00)

To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edumailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edumailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>

THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The material in this email transmission is either private, confidential, privileged or constitutes work product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.

From: Shatiqua Mosby-Wilson [mailto:SWilson@suno.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:25 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> Subject: RE: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Congratulations Fatima! Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S(r) 5 -------- Original message -------- From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Date:12/16/2015 7:39 AM (GMT-06:00) To: "'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org'" <Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org>> Cc: "'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'" <Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>>, kjefferson@auctr.edu<mailto:kjefferson@auctr.edu>, fbarnes@outlook.com<mailto:fbarnes@outlook.com> Subject: FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Colleagues, I trust you're well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University's Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com<mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com> [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu<mailto:ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu<mailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu<mailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The material in this email transmission is either private, confidential, privileged or constitutes work product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.
RM
Robert Miller
Wed, Dec 16, 2015 8:26 PM

Hello Fatima,

Congratulations and best of success for you as you launch into your new role. I hope we have an opportunity to meet and work together in the coming year.

With kind regards,

Robert

Robert Miller
Chief Executive Officer
1438 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309
Direct: 404-592-4898
Cell: 415-640-1092
Toll free: 800-999-8558
Skype: Robert-Miller

[cid:2ED0E48E-29AF-43CB-87B6-E56C487DE1E9][cid:image002.jpg@01D093D0.E7D9B6B0][cid:image003.jpg@01D093D0.E7D9B6B0] https://twitter.com/lyrasis
https://twitter.com/lyrasis

I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family.

Thanks and have a wonderful evening.

Fatima

Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today.

Jo Ann

Jo Ann H. Fax

THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The material in this email transmission is either private, confidential, privileged or constitutes work product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited.

HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list
HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.orgmailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org

Hello Fatima, Congratulations and best of success for you as you launch into your new role. I hope we have an opportunity to meet and work together in the coming year. With kind regards, Robert Robert Miller Chief Executive Officer 1438 West Peachtree Street NW, Suite 200, Atlanta, GA 30309 Direct: 404-592-4898 Cell: 415-640-1092 Toll free: 800-999-8558 Skype: Robert-Miller [cid:2ED0E48E-29AF-43CB-87B6-E56C487DE1E9][cid:image002.jpg@01D093D0.E7D9B6B0][cid:image003.jpg@01D093D0.E7D9B6B0] <https://twitter.com/lyrasis> <https://twitter.com/lyrasis> On Dec 16, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> wrote: From: Shatiqua Mosby-Wilson [mailto:SWilson@suno.edu] Sent: Wednesday, December 16, 2015 12:25 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Subject: RE: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Congratulations Fatima! Sent on a Sprint Samsung Galaxy S® 5 -------- Original message -------- From: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Date:12/16/2015 7:39 AM (GMT-06:00) To: "'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org>'" <Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org>> Cc: "'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>'" <Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org>>,kjefferson@auctr.edu<mailto:kjefferson@auctr.edu>, fbarnes@outlook.com<mailto:fbarnes@outlook.com> Subject: FW: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Colleagues, I trust you’re well. See attached communication announcing Fatima Barnes as the new Executive Director of Howard University’s Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library. Congrats Fatima! Respectfully, Sandra From: fatimabarnes@outlook.com<mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com> [mailto:fatimabarnes@outlook.com] Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2015 4:56 PM To: Sandra Phoenix <sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org>> Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library Hi Sandra, How are doing. I just wanted to share the attached news with you to open share with our HBCU Alliance family. Thanks and have a wonderful evening. Fatima From: Fax, Jo Ann Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 4:44 PM Subject: Fwd: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library To: Fatima Barnes Hi, Sorry I was busy and forgot to send this to you. It was sent earlier today. Jo Ann Jo Ann H. Fax Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone -------- Original message -------- From: HU Communications <ouc@Howard.edu<mailto:ouc@Howard.edu>> Date: 12/15/2015 2:17 PM (GMT-05:00) To: AllEmployees <AllEmployees@howard.edu<mailto:AllEmployees@howard.edu>>, AllStudents <AllStudents@howard.edu<mailto:AllStudents@howard.edu>> Subject: Office of the Provost: Executive Director of the Louis Stokes Health Sciences Library THIS TRANSMISSION IS PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL: The material in this email transmission is either private, confidential, privileged or constitutes work product, and is intended only for the use of the individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on this information is strictly prohibited. _______________________________________________ HBCU-LibAdmin mailing list HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org<mailto:HBCU-LibAdmin@lists.hbculibraries.org> http://lyralists.lyrasis.org/mailman/listinfo/hbcu-libadmin