FW: Judith Rogers [UVI] - Caribbean Information Professional of the Year 2014

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Jun 2, 2014 12:21 PM

Greetings Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Sharing this wonderful news of Judith Rogers' accomplishment! See pages 5-8 for more info.

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Tanisha Mills [mailto:tmills2@uvi.edu]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2014 9:27 AM
To: Sandra Phoenix
Cc: Judith Rogers
Subject: Judith Rogers [UVI] - Caribbean Information Professional of the Year 2014

Good morning Sandra,

It is my pleasure to share with you that our very own Judith Rogers is being honored by ACURIL as the Caribbean Information Professional of the Year! Please see additional info provided.

I would love for you to share this news on the listserv so that Alliance members can help her celebrate this grand achievement.

Best regards,
Tanisha

Tanisha N. Mills, MLIS
Librarian II - Information Literacy and Collection Development
Liaison to School of Nursing and College of Science and Mathematics
Ralph M. Paiewonsky Library
University of the Virgin Islands - St. Thomas Campus
Tel. +1 (340) 693-1373; Fax +1 (340) 693-1365

Nursing Library Guide: http://libguides.uvi.edu/nursing
Sciences/Mathematics Library Guide: http://libguides.uvi.edu/STEM
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/UVI.ITS

[WOW logo]