FW: Strategic Plan - Membership Forums - January 8, 13 and 20 - 11:00 to 12:00 ET (Register today for forum)

SP
Sandra Phoenix
Mon, Jan 5, 2015 1:59 PM

Happy New Year Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  Today I'm celebrating a $500,000 grant to Shaw's Divinity School from Lilly Endowment, Inc.

Follow this link: http://shawu.edu/Shaw_Divinity_School_Receives_$500,000_Lilly_Endowment_Grant.aspx for more information.

Strategic Planning Forums

See my message below regarding the strategic planning forums.  If you haven't done so, register today to provide your input to the new plan.  Log-in information will get forwarded prior to the scheduled forum.

Your support is appreciated!

Respectfully,

Sandra

From: Sandra Phoenix
Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 8:47 AM
To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org'
Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'; 'kjefferson@auctr.edu'
Subject: Strategic Plan - Membership Forums - January 8, 13 and 20 - 11:00 to 12:00 ET

Colleagues,

I trust you're well.  As you know, the HBCU Library Alliance is updating its strategic plan.  At the October Membership Meeting, consultant Reginald White and Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson facilitated a working session that engaged members in identifying objectives for the new plan. The Board is preparing a draft plan for member input and comment.

Forums, utilizing the Adobe Connect platform, have been scheduled on the following dates from 11:00 to 12:00 ET to present the draft plan:

Thursday, January 8th
Tuesday, January 13th
Tuesday, January 20th

Paste this link into your address bar https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QBCSMF2 no later than Monday, December 22nd to indicate your availability for one of the three forums.

The draft plan and log-in information will be forwarded in early January.

I look forward to receiving your response.

Respectfully,

Sandra

SANDRA M. PHOENIX
Executive Director
HBCU Library Alliance
sphoenix@hbculibraries.orgmailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org
www.hbculibraries.orghttp://www.hbculibraries.org/
800-999-8558, ext. 4820
404-702-5854
Skype: sandra.phoenix1

1438 West Peachtree NW
Suite 200
Atlanta,GA 30309
Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS)
Fax: 404.892.7879
www.lyrasis.orghttp://www.lyrasis.org/
Honor the ancestors, honor the children.

Happy New Year Colleagues, I trust you're well. Today I'm celebrating a $500,000 grant to Shaw's Divinity School from Lilly Endowment, Inc. Follow this link: http://shawu.edu/Shaw_Divinity_School_Receives_$500,000_Lilly_Endowment_Grant.aspx for more information. Strategic Planning Forums See my message below regarding the strategic planning forums. If you haven't done so, register today to provide your input to the new plan. Log-in information will get forwarded prior to the scheduled forum. Your support is appreciated! Respectfully, Sandra From: Sandra Phoenix Sent: Friday, December 12, 2014 8:47 AM To: 'Hbcu-libadmin@lists.hbculibraries.org' Cc: 'Hbcu-lib@lists.hbculibraries.org'; 'kjefferson@auctr.edu' Subject: Strategic Plan - Membership Forums - January 8, 13 and 20 - 11:00 to 12:00 ET Colleagues, I trust you're well. As you know, the HBCU Library Alliance is updating its strategic plan. At the October Membership Meeting, consultant Reginald White and Vice-Chair Mantra Henderson facilitated a working session that engaged members in identifying objectives for the new plan. The Board is preparing a draft plan for member input and comment. Forums, utilizing the Adobe Connect platform, have been scheduled on the following dates from 11:00 to 12:00 ET to present the draft plan: Thursday, January 8th Tuesday, January 13th Tuesday, January 20th Paste this link into your address bar https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QBCSMF2 no later than Monday, December 22nd to indicate your availability for one of the three forums. The draft plan and log-in information will be forwarded in early January. I look forward to receiving your response. Respectfully, Sandra SANDRA M. PHOENIX Executive Director HBCU Library Alliance sphoenix@hbculibraries.org<mailto:sphoenix@hbculibraries.org> www.hbculibraries.org<http://www.hbculibraries.org/> 800-999-8558, ext. 4820 404-702-5854 Skype: sandra.phoenix1 1438 West Peachtree NW Suite 200 Atlanta,GA 30309 Toll Free: 1.800.999.8558 (LYRASIS) Fax: 404.892.7879 www.lyrasis.org<http://www.lyrasis.org/> Honor the ancestors, honor the children.