Nov. 8th - Workshop on NSF CI Funding, for HBCUs, TCUs, and Other Under-Resourced MSIs (Part I)

SY
Shaneé Yvette Willis
Mon, Oct 23, 2023 4:08 PM

Dear HBCU Library Alliance Members,

Please consider the workshop opportunity below from MS-CC (Internet2). We encourage you to register for part one of the two-part series and share the information with your colleagues who may benefit from it.

Be well,

Shaneé Yvette Willis, M.Div/MLS

Program Manager at HBCU Library Alliancehttp://hbculibraries.org/

Phone: (678) 210-5801 ext. 103